How Do I flowers and bushes

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by caduto, Apr 18, 2006.

1. KatAnubis

KatAnubis Lady Staff Member

More pics of a garden house. This one has the "Jurassic Park" waterfall but with terrain paint added. I don't have the other view, but the other side of the "mountain" has another JP waterfall (mostly in shadows, unfortunately) but set into the ground differently.

On the far side you can see the growing orchard and garden. These were, I believe, from TSR. They have pickable fruit/veggies which you can harvest for money or use to fill the refrigerator.

The house isn't special. It's just because I wanted to have my Sims have a place to live with their garden, so I didn't put much work into it.

A lot of my gardening ideas I've gotten from SterlingDT/Skye. She does some really spectacular stuff on her SimPage. And her site has some nice recolors of things like the midhibiscus trees. http://sterlingsims2.com/

Attached Files:

2. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Very, very nice. And thanks for the links.

I wondered about the weed and shrub trimming problem and thought you must have a sim resident who spent the entire day taking care of the garden. :rolleyes: I had a neatnik sim once upon a time who liked doing that. Whenever I lost track of him I'd find him in the garden trimming the bushes. He was so obsessed his needs would go into the red but he wouldn't stop the gardening work until I told him to go to bed. Eventually he died of old age but his ghost would come into the house and wash dishes and clean the bathrooms. Somewhere in my folders is a picture of his ghost scrubbing a toilet. Very funny.

3. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

I'm going to check that out! Your gardens are beautiful, Kat.