Free Sims Downloads Sites

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by FaeLuna, Oct 28, 2002.

1. honehe

honehe New Member

2. val_33

val_33 New Member

3. Atomic77

Atomic77 New Member

The Sims Resource is mostly a pay site but It has some free stuff on it too.

4. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I'm still getting around to visiting them all! Keep adding them though! It's a sure way to lure me back here! ;)

5. EmtChicLisa

EmtChicLisa New Member

6. misty4m

misty4m New Member

Well I hope you guys have fun with this site..............it have some really up to date hair for mail and female sims and the clothing is the best.........maybe some of you may know about this one if not try it out ..............it's really cool and the best thing it's freeeeeeeeeeeeee downloads........................ http://aroundthesims.online.fr/ enjoy guys and have fun................ there is a part.............. it's up to you if you want to send a donation.......... but you can still download for free.......................

Attached Files:

7. Sandshifter

Sandshifter New Member

List of Sites by creators initials . . .

Hi all . . .

I have a list on my site that list sites mostly by the initials or magic number used by the creator of an object, etc . . . with direct links to over 800 sites. :confused:

Check it out . . . thanks

Sandshifter:classic:

http://moonsims.asi.org/sandshifter/Identify.htm

8. Tahera

Tahera New Member

Great work, Sandshifter!
    Thank you!

Tahera

9. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Cool Sandshifter! I'm having to go through all my old sims bookmarks and update them, deleting a ton of old ones that don't work anymore, this should help a TON! :D Whooohooo!!!

10. Sandshifter

Sandshifter New Member

Yep FaeLuna . . . keeping up-to-date with Sim site URLs is almost a full time job . . . I am in the process now of visiting each of the sites listed on IDenTify and checking them out.

I am also interested in adding any sites that will be having Sims2 material on them . . . so if you find any nice ones, please email them to me . . . but I prefer to list them by initials of a creator on the site . . .

Thanks you guys for checking out the site . . .

Sandshifter :happy:

11. huskerman007

huskerman007 The Monkey

http://www.simvision.net will have downloads as soon as the sims 2 comes out we have downloads for simcity 4 in the forum currently.

12. ringleesim

ringleesim Computer Overlord

Your link does not work...

13. Supreme Overlord

Supreme Overlord New Member

bORING sIMZ

oUR SITE IS AT
    http://www.yamire.com/BoringSimz/index.html
    iT HAS A ELECTRIC CHAIR...ENABLERS --ENABLE (DUH) YOU TO USE BUY/BUILD MODES ON NONRESIDENTIAL LOTS...ALSO HAVE FORUM WITH HUGE CODEBOOK (MEMBERS ONLY)
    EVERYTHING'S FREE, NO ADS, NO POPUPS

14. The Best.

The BEST site to download Sims1 And 2 Objects is http://www.thesimsresource.com

I absolutely love that site and dont know what id do without it, and
    www.aroundthesims.com is great also. i dont think ill ever get tired of the sims1 or 2. lol,

plus my sims dont get jobs, because well they are lazy, and why get a job when they get free money with the rosebud cheat. hah. only thing they do really is be superstars or make magic. woohoo, party, stuff like that. hah. its great. i got the naked patches. lol

15. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Hey bozo! Sorry to be rude ... but can you please remember to check the date of the last post. In this case it was almost 2 years ago! Most of the links here are dead!

Also The Sims Resource is a subscription site so it hardly even merits a Free plu! :rolleyes:

16. simsguy

simsguy New Member

www.thesimsresource.com really is the best for sims 1 and 2 downloads. it has literally thousands of object, ect. in each category. you have to sign up to download from this site, but most of the stuff is totally free (at least, i got the basic membership and have been download anything i wanted to). since i don't have the sims installed on this pc, i put all the objects (in ZIP files) onto a flashdrive so i can use them later on when i finally do get a pc i can play sims on lol!

17. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

Simsguy: Please read Mirelly's post before yours. This thread was last posted on in July 2006...and it was a resurrection of a 2004 thread anyway. Please check the dates. More than likley they either aren't around anymore or solved the problem on their own if it's over a month old. Thanks.