Spore Galactic state and back

Discussion in 'General Gaming Talk' started by laurenke, May 20, 2005.

1. MrErops

MrErops New Member

Haha yes. :smile: And maybe like Yoda, still everyones Pepsi with his mind powers. :bouncy: Did you ever see that?

2. strillor

strillor New Member

don't think so.. I don't think it has ever been shown in Denmark???

but please explain so I can laugh with you!!?! :laughing2: I'm starting already...

3. MrErops

MrErops New Member

In the US, they make such a big deal about StarWars and they advertise everything about it, and the Pepsi (you know what that is right? ;) ) company advertise him (Yoda) sitting at a table stealing someone food and Pepsi with his mind powers, and the guy fought bad and the guy got it but then Yoda went for (umm not sure of the name, its that big furry guy that makes weird noices and lookes like BigFoot) Pepsi and then the commercial ended. :laughing2:

4. laurenke

laurenke New Member

Oh yeah...I've seen that! It's hilarious! :laughing2:

And the guy's name is Chewie! How can you forget him? :spin:

5. strillor

strillor New Member

HAHA... don't worry I know pepsi... we just don't have that commercial... which is very bad! Denmark doesn't do anything with starwars,, the new one's in the cinema,, and they showed all the starwars movie 4-5-6-1-2 in 3 days... but not more........ But if you someday find that commercial on the internet,,, please notice me,, cuz it sounds like something to be seen..

and the only big foot looking thing I know.. is "the honey monster" :laughing2:

OH the big hairy thing from starwars.. Han Solo's friend!!

6. MrErops

MrErops New Member

:D -Were getting off-topic, so lets stop before we get in trouble. :blush:

7. strillor

strillor New Member

oh yah.. that would be stupid..... :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

but I think that when you travel in the UFO's your city will stay back and mind its own business while you'll discover and colonice...

8. laurenke

laurenke New Member

I'm also kinda interested in how the whole diplomcy thing will be done. We all know how to be militant--just blow it up if you don't like it. But how do you go about making peace?

Generally what I do in games like this is make two save files--one species nice and peaceful, and the other mean and vicious.

9. strillor

strillor New Member

maybe they just automaticly make peace,, if you bring the other cities gifts or something.. or send a talesman.... :spin:

10. Vwoot

Vwoot New Member

it would be cool if you could have a galatic senate with all of the aleins you where friendly with

:party:

11. artistvrd

artistvrd SporeMasterArti

agreed. But I highly doubt that, that's really advanced for the game's concept.

It's ok, we're all dieing from lack of space phase info! :spin:

does the spin seem faster to anyone else? :spin: :spin:

12. master genesis

master genesis New Member

My race would gather the representatives and leaders on one world, then blow it to pieces then take over the leaderless world...

Sorry guys if your creatures get invovled in my "forced" negotiantions.

13. Flank57

Flank57 New Member

Now when you say gather do you mean abduct or act friendly then murderiously stab in the back for your sadistic pleasure :mischievous:

14. master genesis

master genesis New Member

Oh I would gather them in friendly terms, with signs of piece, kind of like that movie when mars attacks...

Bye Bye galactic senate!