Spore Games like SPORE?

Discussion in 'General Gaming Talk' started by jsw40, Dec 5, 2006.

1. jsw40

jsw40 New Member

Games like SPORE?

Hey guys, after looking at the SPORE creature phase - designing a creature then 'living' with it, like hunting, mating, finding shelter, etc. I started to wonder if there are any games that offer a similar concept?

I'm not interested in the tribal/civilization/space era, just the creature phase.

I'm positive there is a game out there -somewhere- besides SPORE that you can design a creature, monster, whatever on and play with it.

2. FreakAboutSpore

FreakAboutSpore New Member

I am not sure, I only recall The Sims being like that. But you only create Sims and now they garden and fish. But Castaway Stories is coming out where I always said it is a preview for Spore. As you must take your sims on the island and help them find shelter, hunt, garden, and fish.

3. Hazath

Hazath New Member

I know this response is lame, but the answer is yes, but not to the same degree. I will get back to you with some more info when I have time to do the research. In the meantime try http://www.sporewiki.com/Spore-like_games