Girl falls into fountain while texting

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Brandon J Golden, Jan 23, 2011.

1. KatAnubis

KatAnubis Lady Staff Member

She's evidently now trying to sue whoever it was who took the pictures and put them online. Frankly, I hope she loses since no one would have cared if it hadn't been that she was being stupid in public. (It's not like they "invaded her privacy" since she was in public.)

2. swmeek

swmeek I got your benevolent dictator pal!!

Absolutely!

3. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

If she was hurt, she'd stay put. The only reason why she'd sue is because her ego was bruised...in front of 4 million people.

4. KatAnubis

Precisely. Her itty bitty ego was bwuised. Poor ting. Must sue to make it better.

5. swmeek

Maybe she wants some tissues for all those tears she's gonna cry when doesn't get her way!
    I mean face it lady the damned fountain didn't just jump out in front of you when you walked into it because you weren't paying attention to what you were doing.

6. ManagerJosh

she probably also wants a replacement phone, so the next time she can walk into a parked bus :D :p

7. KatAnubis

If she's that bad walking, imagine what she's like in the driver's seat!

8. ManagerJosh

♫ It's the cell phone lady from Pasadena.... ♫

9. swmeek

Good grief that's a scary thought!
    Unless she drove off a cliff or in a river or something (evil thoughts are running rampant here)