How Do I gnome theifs!

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by idigvolleyball5, Jun 3, 2005.

1. garyalexza

garyalexza New Member

Don't get me started on Pinky and the Brain ... Narf

2. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

(giggle) really, Gary? Are you a fan of Pinky and the Brain? I would have never guessed, judging from your avatar. :rolleyes:

3. kuponutty

kuponutty Confused little moogle

Now, back to gnomes, when does the action 'Steal back gnome'appear? It seems to be random.

4. garyalexza

garyalexza New Member

Its not something that you can choose. If you play with free will on, then late at night your sim (or one of them) will decide to go and steal back the gnomes that have been "removed" by visitors.

It is however easier to use the pink flamingos. They are just as much fun to kick and they are so aweful looking that nobody will steal it. Get yours today! For the bargain price of 12 simoleons, and call now, we will throw in a free ..

Anyway, I do like Pinky and the Brain ... I used to get up early on Sunday mornings to make sure I didn't miss an episode. Now if I could get the whole collection on DVD, we could use the shiny sides to hypnotise people into thinking we were the REAL rulers of the earth. Come Pinky! We must get to work!

5. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

OK, Brain, but how are we going to get the hippo to wear a tutu?

Narf!

6. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

Okay, anyway, (Oh, that girl's name was Elmyra.)

Stealing back gnomes is a lot like "Visiting Campus" if you have Uni. They only do it when they have a low fun level, and only the more "playful" and less "nice" sims will do it. These sims I like to call "orney.: :p

7. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

if you place gnomes inside a fence with no gate, can they still be stolen? of course you can't amuse yourself by kicking them either. never mind.:knockedout:

8. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

Nope, and they can't be stollen if you put them against the house or the porch, or if you put lights around it in the next squares.