good day bar

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by hataz_gon_hate, Jan 14, 2003.

1. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Well Bjrn, one aunt and uncle and my daughter is all I have of relatives that hasn't turned theire backs on me. So.. When Bjrn called me and still wanted to be my cousin I got so happy I cried.

Silly me.

2. hataz_gon_hate

hataz_gon_hate Be Nice

cousins of me worlds away in other countries...

3. Billie

Billie New Member

I'm glad you got a chance to reunite with your family. We are happy for you. I know we think of you as a very important part of our extended family here at "World's". :)

4. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Me too. I'm so happy I have him back in my life now. :classic:
    We've always been close.

5. hataz_gon_hate

hataz_gon_hate Be Nice

good thing ur not "worlds" away

6. Billie

Billie New Member

And that's a fact! Remember we will always be here for you too. I just wish we could visit each other in person at times, but this is as close as some of us will ever get to that.

7. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

So true Billie. :classic:
    There's so many times I just feel for "coming over on a coffee". That would be so great. Our forum here and our contacts online is even more precious then.

And I got in contact with another friends again today, so this day seems to be a very Good Day.

*Hugs everyone*

8. sugar_junkie

sugar_junkie Active Member

hehe,i'm in a damn good mood today...i'm back in drama :D :D whoooooooooo!!lol, which means i may have really little time for the com cause we gotta practise for 75 hrs minnimum before the competiton in april :S

9. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Yay!! That's So great Tess. I love to hear you're back there. And I'm sure you're gonna be perfect in the play. I only wish I could be there and see you guys perform. :classic:

*Hugs Tess and swirls her around*

10. sugar_junkie

lol,if we get ta tape it i'm sendin the tape there dont you worry ;) :D

11. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Yes, yes, yes, yes!!!!!

*Jumps up and down with excitement.*

:bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:

12. Billie

Billie New Member

Congrats on getting back into Drama! My daughter Marie got to go see Jacksonville State University's special on opening night ( Jesus Christ Superstar ).

She was soooo excited....and has renewed her vow that I will one day get to see her on Broadway!

13. sugar_junkie

14. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

That's really good Billie. Wish her all the best from me. :classic:

15. hataz_gon_hate

hataz_gon_hate Be Nice

im back...anyone wundered why i was gone for a week?

16. hataz_gon_hate

hataz_gon_hate Be Nice

it was exam week...a surprise exam week...it caught me by surprise...

17. Billie

Billie New Member

Thanks Nina,

:) Marie says thanks too!

18. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

eeep! :eek: :eek: Surprise exam week doesn't sound fun at ALL! Hope you managed to do well on the exams anyway!! :)

19. hataz_gon_hate

hataz_gon_hate Be Nice

the results will come out next week. and the "real" exam will be next week too, so dont expect to see me too soon next week.

20. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

I keep my fingers crossed for you Haz. But I'm sure you are doing good. :classic: