good day bar

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by hataz_gon_hate, Jan 14, 2003.

1. Billie

Billie New Member

Well now...Has no one had any good news to report since the middle of last month?

I'm glad to say I'm still alive and posting, today has been a good day for me. I woke up to a beautiful sunrise, spent some time reading, watching TV, and now posting on my favorite site.

What about you?

2. hataz_gon_hate

hataz_gon_hate Be Nice

nothing special

3. Billie

Billie New Member

Well I'm glad to say I won't be having back surgery now... The possibility of that is now Zero. The Head of the neurosurgery dept at Kirkland Clinic in Birmingham says the risks are too great verses any benefit that might be gained.
    So I'm thrilled to say "Thank God" for that.

4. alapokeygirl

alapokeygirl Very much in LOVE

That's great Billie, glad to hear it. Let's hope things get better for you from here. You are always in my prayers and in my thoughts. All my love out your way to you and the family. :classic:

*great big hugs all around*

5. Bookworm42

Bookworm42 Oh No! Bathtime!

Boy, Billie...I had no idea but I"m sure glad that you avoided having to undergo the knife especially with back surgery...I've heard of lots of cases where the pain is better but the lack of mobility is considerable.

Hang in there and hope you get better really soon! I don't know if this helps but my hubby spends LOTS of time in a semi driving down the road and often has a sore back but he has found that using one of those inclined plane inversion boards really helps to uncompress his back and help it feel better...:)

6. PhilipTarbuck

PhilipTarbuck New Member

Billie - All the very best. I do hope you get really better quite soon.

7. Billie

Billie New Member

Thanks to all of you, I really am feeling a lot better.
    I consider myself blessed to have friends like you. :)

8. hataz_gon_hate

hataz_gon_hate Be Nice

and u are blessed!

9. Billie

Billie New Member

Oh, I just wish I could tell you just what you all mean to me... Words cannot express it.

10. hataz_gon_hate

hataz_gon_hate Be Nice

anytime, billie

11. PhilipTarbuck

PhilipTarbuck New Member

I have had to stop drinking because I don't like the taste of alcohol any more. Does that count as news? No - I thought not.

12. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Well if you feel it's a good thing then yes it would be good news Philip! :D Last night I decided I didn't like the taste of the ribs my hubby tried to marinate in red wine... I think it went horribly wrong because I usually like steak with the red wine sauce and mushrooms when we go to the restaraunt, but this had that alcohol "bite" to it... and I think the wine was a bit old and harsh for it anyway.... :p

My good news is I got Sims Superstar and Sim City 4 after saving up all this time! Also my good news is my breast is healing up really well from the surgery when they took the tumor out, and I can pick up babies and cats again! :D :whitekitty:

13. hataz_gon_hate

hataz_gon_hate Be Nice

i wanna get superstar next or next next or next next next week.

14. PhilipTarbuck

PhilipTarbuck New Member

Cuddling cats is most important. I am told that every day by our cats - one in particular. They say it calms the nervous human soul. The dogs say that stroking dogs has a similar effect. I should not feel nervous at all, should I?

15. hataz_gon_hate

hataz_gon_hate Be Nice

its amazing how i wander away from the topic

16. hataz_gon_hate

hataz_gon_hate Be Nice

almost everytime

17. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

My cats like to remind me to cuddle with them too. Especially one of the boy cats, Skywise. He comes up and head-butts me or will come sit near me and wave his paw at me, or pat me for attention, or even catch my hand with his paw and drag my hand over his head himself! He's VERY persistent! :whitekitty:

18. hataz_gon_hate

hataz_gon_hate Be Nice

but still people stay away from it...

19. PhilipTarbuck

PhilipTarbuck New Member

Cats and dogs don't speak languages - not as we know them (Jim?). They speak genuine feelings, don't they. Dogs are very much better than people.

20. lewdini

lewdini Moderate Sith Lord

I like cats, they are pretty...those feline eyes