Greek House

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Flameangel, Mar 2, 2005.

1. KatAnubis

KatAnubis Lady Staff Member

Unfortunately, that's one of the problems with keeping the old saved games. The problems are still in them in the form of a hack. You might need to find the Clean Installer and use that to find where the problems remain, since that type isn't always in the downloads file.

From what I've been reading, some versions of the Inseminator still work (or they have a new version already which I doubt.)

You might check on the MTS2 modding tools forum to see what's happening with the Clean Installer and other of the tools that can help find problems.

2. Flameangel

Flameangel New Member

I can't find the clean installer anywhere!

3. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

4. Flameangel

Flameangel New Member

:( This is probably a stupid question. How/what does the cleaninstaller do? I installed and items come up check marked does that mean they are bad?

5. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

Flamey, the clean installer checks all the files for your game and will let you know if you have downloaded any hacks. They will have a diffrent color and an sometimes an explaination. Here is a good tutorial. http://sims2pack.modthesims2.com/index.php?page=5

6. Flameangel

Flameangel New Member

Many thanx Kristolrose.

7. Junior

Junior New Member

sorry but back to the greek thing, what do you think might help impress the guys in the greek house? Does it help having lots of charisma points? I tried streaking and then dancing for them but that didn't help, and played a prank on the cow thinking that might impress them... just chatting and telling jokes didn't seem to help...

8. HillsAngel

HillsAngel New Member

I don't seem to have any problem with getting into the Greek house by inviting Greek house students round. They stand still long enough eventually - the only time I have trouble is if one of the Greek house students obviously takes a dislike to the applicant. My problem is with Greek house students asking someone to pledge... it doesn't seem to matter how well they know them they get refused. By the way - what is a pledge? Is this something American or just to do with university in general?

:depressed:

9. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

A pledge is a person who wants to be in your greek house enough to let you treat them like a slave.

I never belonged to a greek house, but they're fun to play in the sims. You can make your pledges clean your house, for example, free of influence charge.