Greetings From Texas

Discussion in 'Introductions Forums' started by Momthing, Jan 14, 2009.

1. Momthing

Momthing New Member

Greetings From Texas

Hello, everyone.

I am a slightly older Simmer. I am at least a half a century old, plus or minus a few years. I have two grown daughters, one grandson, one grandog, two grandturtles, one grandfish, and a cat. (My own kitty).

I like playing on my computer. I play The Sims 2, Mahjong Quest II, FreeCell, and an online MUD called Xyllomer. Unfortunately, real life keeps me away from my computer more than I would like. I dream of winning the lottery so I can stay at home and play all day!

I also like to read various kinds of books. It depends on my mood and if the author grabs my interest within the first page. That's about it. Oh yes, I am known on the TS2 BBS as Jarsie9.

2. swmeek

swmeek I got your benevolent dictator pal!!

Hi Momthing! Welcome to the forums!
    I believe I've seen you around TSR as well!

3. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Hiya Mom :) Welcome to our lil humble home :)

4. NatalFenix

NatalFenix Lamb of Spiritual Flock

Howzit Jarsie! I have actually seen you on the Sims 2 forums!
    and also on the HIDEOUT I believe you may know my aunt? Daniela AKA Autumn Mother or her friend your Nemesis (chuckle) MarieBlue17?
    I myself think your very cool! i like to read what you have to say
    anyways
    LOL @ this "I have two grown daughters, one grandson, one grandog, two grandturtles, one grandfish, and a cat. (My own kitty)."
    Wooh! i cannot believe they have lasted so long! of course i have heard of turtles living as long as 100 years! however fish?! and a Grandog too!
    lucky you i gues
    My lovely angel fish Angie (yup) lived for about a week ,or so i recall
    I was 12 at the time and My Dad had a Oscar Jap Fighter Fish! anwyays long story short instead of them bonding as opposite sexes should do he ended up eating her! :(
    I found her remains later that day... =[
    And since vowed never to Have fish ever again!

Anyways sorry it's a bit Late but ... HOWZIT!
    :D

oh and yeah "Keep Telling it like it is!" those kids will eventually catch up to us! and maybe then they can form valid mature Opinions to throw at ya instead of "omg your so mean!" LOL is all i can possibly say!