guess whos next

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by ss8goku, Feb 16, 2003.

1. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Not yet.

I like the name 'Emma,' Babe. Hmmm, now that sounded strange. :eek: What I meant it is, I like your name, Emma. Really, though, I think it's a very romantic name. When I see your name I think of a heroine in a gothic novel being courted by a handsome man who is desperate for true love.

Anyway, back to whichever this game is ... oh, yes.

SBW?

2. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

I've got to jump in... Hi! I'm Suitemichelle and I'm a download addict. I just can't help it...

SBW?

3. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

*snores loudly and mumbles something that sounds like Flamey??*

4. Flameback777

Flameback777 Josh's Servant Staff Member

You should know that I don't have much free time Josh. :rolleyes:

SBW?

5. babewithbrains_14

babewithbrains_14 The Offtopic Queen!!!

Lmao - really? I hated my name. Now I like it! Mum wanted to call me Emily, and moans now that my name is should be Emily, and she regrets it blah blah blah. But she calls me Emily anyway, when she's in a good mood. I think I hated Emma because she only calls me Emma when she's mad at me.

But now I luvs it - all thanks to your coolio yet random but still coolio opinion. :rolleyes: Hey, random is my world! :p

Lol at Flamey! :D

Erm....Allie?

6. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

LMAO I just gone reading several of the past posts and oh my goodness...

Allie: I love the tuperware addict line, that was great.

Babe: Of course your fab...but you might want to do something about that big head of yours! :rolleyes: ;) Just kidding! you're wonderful, and it's great that you are so self-confident. Wish I had been when I was 14 almost 15. I also love the name Emma...and besides, it's what Rachel named her baby on Friends!

and Josh: WAKE UP!

and I'll guess...SBW, because you've been asked for several times now.

7. babewithbrains_14

Lol I'm not self-confident at all when I meet new people! I think it's because I'm just not funny. In the flesh. :rolleyes:

Ah well. My head is at least big enough to match the size of my ever growing conk (aka big nose :p)

Josh? (My baby cousin's called Josh. I was so tempted to call you Joshy then - that's what we call him.) :p So Joshy, are you awake yet?

8. ManagerJosh

Huh..wha?

(falls back asleep snoring again...muttering Flamey...)

9. Flameback777

Flameback777 Josh's Servant Staff Member

Hey, this is only my second visit today. :p

Mirelly?

10. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

Heh heh! Babe, there was a huge thread where we called M.Josh, Joshy. Alot. It ended when he finally revealed where his picture could be found. Of course we had found it many times before, but he wouldn't admit it. But it was fun while it lasted.

(My daughter was almost an Emily or Emma, but then we ran across the name Moselle, while pregnant, so....)

I'll guess, Lynet?

11. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Right here! And now I have to run down to breakfast....

Ummm, Person?

12. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

doe idtz bee. Full of cold. 290 billion viruses can't be wrong but why does it feel so bad? :(

SBW preferably with a bowl of soup :rolleyes:

13. person123

person123 Frumpy McDoogle!

Oops, I was still asleep when you guessed me, Lynet. I love Sunday mornings. They're my favorite. Saturday mornings I have to get up early for Chinese School. Yuck.

Babe?

14. babewithbrains_14

Yep! I normally love Sunday's, I get to laze in bed (again :p) til gone 1. Sometimes I stay in bed all day, just watching Friends. I have such a hard life!

Today I went out with some friends though, to the Trafford Centre. Twas quite koolio! We sat in Starbucks and had a gossip, just like in Friends! (Lol - obsessed? Who, me? No!) Then when I got back I had my Sunday Dinner at Nan's and then Mum's mate rang up asking if I was free to babysit tonight. Just got back.

Awh, Mirelly! Cyber-hugs to you! Don't get those tissues that are supposed to kill 99.9% of bacteria though. I read a thing saying that they are just a waste of simoleans 'cos bacteria like that won't survive on an ordinary tissue anyway.

Oh hmmmm.... Michelle!

15. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

You know Josh, I'm starting to get concerned that each time you fall asleep you are dreaming of Flamey...:rolleyes:

Flamey, does that scare you in the least bit? ;)

16. MegRen

MegRen New Member

Wow, it took a while for me to get back here.
    Me: "Hello. My name is Meg, and I am a Sims 2 addict."
    All: "Hello Meg!"
    Me: "Well, it all started in college. One of my friends from high school invited me to his dorm room and showed me this game that was call The Sims. It was amazing....:eyepopping: "

Michelle?

17. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

No, me! Just checking to see who's online, and apparently it's just me right now. :eek:

I'm going to guess ... Mirelly? (I can never remember if England's ahead or behind us, so dumb about time zones. So Mirelly's either asleep right now or getting ready for her evening .... )

18. alliekat

alliekat Insert quirky comment

No, me.

Just waking up and still extremely tired. Puppy waking up at 5am for the toilet, me not getting to bed til 12.30 anyway, man coming home at 7 from work to wake me up then as well. Grrr, not enough sleep makes Allie a sad girl. :sleeping:

Anyways, I'll keep with the trend.

Mirelly?

19. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

LOL. Trouble is when I come to guess I always forget to look first to see who's online. BTW SBW I'm not surprised you get confused by time. I mean to USA the rest of the "western" world is to your east and the far east is to your west :rolleyes: The UK is 5-8 hours ahead of the 3 main US time zones FWIW ;)

Urrr ... Kristal? c'mon gal.

20. ManagerJosh

Hmm...that might explain why I've been dreaming of being Secret Service agent and got shot.. :rolleyes:

Um....Mirelly?