guess whos next

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by ss8goku, Feb 16, 2003.

1. Flameback777

Flameback777 Josh's Servant Staff Member

As long as Josh isn't planning any trips to Australia, I'm not scared. [FONT=&quot][/FONT] :rolleyes:

I'm guessing that no one will reply because they're too scared to enter this thread now. :p

2. alliekat

alliekat Insert quirky comment

Ha ha ha. Flamey, you should know Aussies aren't the least bit scared. We probably should be sometimes, but we just can't be bothered.

Babe, you around?

3. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

Oh my goodness, do we live the same life? I had the exact same experience except for a dog waking me at 5am it was my cat Tanner with one of those balls with the little bell inside of it wanting to play fetch. He's a weird cat...he seriously plays fetch. But anyway, I also didn't go to bed till 12:30 and my man also came into my bedroom after work at 7am to wake me up. Odd...*insert twilight zone theme here*

hmm...Mirelly?

4. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

I thought I was the only one with a man on the nightshift. Mine had to work late this morning and he was supposed to take the kid to school, plus her lunchbox was in the car, so I couldn't pack her lunch until he got home ... anyway, school starts at 8 and he got home at 7:45.

Cutting it a wee bit close, methinks.

And, lucky you guys that you get woken up at 7 a.m. If I'm not up before then I'm in trouble.

Um, let's see ... Lynet? You there?

5. babewithbrains_14

babewithbrains_14 The Offtopic Queen!!!

Na-na-na-na-nah-nanana-na-nana-na-nana-nah-nanana-nah....

Doobie doo. I'll tell you about my day when I'm not so tired, which will be tomorrow probably. Prepare for bleeding ears!

Allie!

6. alliekat

Yay, I'm here!! Back at work though :( . Was having a lovely 6 week holiday, then had to come back to work. How sucky.

Lynet?

7. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Yea! Got me.

Person"

8. person123

person123 Frumpy McDoogle!

Yay, t'is me!
    Ugh, my brother hooked up a new printer to this computer, but ever since then the screen's all...weird. Like, all the parts that are usually grey, like the Start toolbar and such, are a lot darker and the contrast is hurting my eyes.

Mirelly?

9. AlisonSBurke

AlisonSBurke New Member

Muhahahahahahahahaha!

Nope, it's just me!

Uhhhhhh... Suprised by Witches???

10. AlisonSBurke

AlisonSBurke New Member

Ps

Why was I a Lurker, then a Traveller, now a Visiter?? :confused:

Alison, 14

11. alliekat

Depending on how many posts you make, your status changes. I think I'm a Village Drunk at the moment, and I must admit, it's rather accurate :p .

Mirelly?

PS. By the way Alison, you can edit your previous posts rather than double posting. Just a handy tip :D .

12. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Ta da! :)

Kristal!!!

13. surprised_by_witches

No, me, up too *($)! early. I have the day off but hubby is all perky, it being the time he just gets home from work, and wants to take me to breakfast.

So, now I have to wake up. Yawn.

Poor little me. Getting taken out for eggs. :p

Let's see ... Lynet?

14. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Yup :) and it's my day off, but not my hubby's. I just sent him off to work, poor baby. For me it's laundry and grocery shopping and maybe a wee bit of dusting (yeah, right :p ) but mostly it'll be simming !!!

Oh, ah, will that Babe Emma be here soon?

15. person123

person123 Frumpy McDoogle!

Nope, it's me.

SBW?

16. alliekat

No, thought I'd pop my head in. Since no-one else is on here though, I'll go with Person and say

SBW?

17. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

I'm here...and very very tired. I got up early this moring. Brandon didn't go to work last night, because he had to be down at Maplewood PD at 6:30 to get ready for the President coming to town. He's speaking at the 3M building in Maplewood and since Brandon is a reserve police officer for Maplewood he gets to help with blocking all the traffic. He was excited just to be a part of it...it was kind of cute. Anyway, I got up early at 6am vs. my normal 7 to saw goodbye to him. Luckily the path Pres. Bush was taking didn't effect my drive to work.

continuing the trend...SBW?

18. surprised_by_witches

Yes, it's me. I didn't know Der Fuhrer was going to be in town. How disappointing. I would have bought some rotten tomatoes.

Um, Lynet?

19. MegRen

MegRen New Member

Nah. Me.

Mirelly? Are you there?

20. alliekat

Ho Hum, another day goes by. Nothing interesting has happened today. Got to work, sat down, have been cataloguing magazines all morning and I'll probably have to cover them after lunch. Lunch isn't great either, chicken's too dry. Ok, I've whinged enough :p , someone elses turn.

Lynet?