guess whos next

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by ss8goku, Feb 16, 2003.

1. person123

person123 Frumpy McDoogle!

Darn, missed it. I was at art class. Darn thing takes up 2 and a half hours of my already very busy Tuesday. And now I have 668 posts, so I'm alright. That did freak me out a bit. My friend's mom is VERY superstitious. Once, when she was buying food at McDonalds, the cost turned out to be $6.66, so she bought a box of french fries to change it.

Lynet? Look, I remembered this time!

2. alliekat

alliekat Insert quirky comment

Yay to Person for remembering to guess.

Boo for guessing wrong. :p

I said I'd post pics of my kitty, and I did, just not here.
    Go here if you would like to see her.

3. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

Pretty Kitty!! :)

SBW, are you on this late?

4. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

Late? It's 8:00. I've got hours before bed ... I guess Shana.

5. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

yeah, it's me, and it's way to late...another one of those insomniac nights.

Mirelly?

6. MegRen

MegRen New Member

Hi!! It's me!!

Mirelly?

7. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

y''ello?

Lynet? Time for you to take lunch?

8. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Oh, my, I'm stuffed but it's not from lunch at work. I visited a relative to help with her tax work and she fed me all kinds of good stuff. Also, we gossiped and although I spent the whole entire day there I only spent about an hour in total on her tax papers. :eek:

So is Allie here?

9. alliekat

alliekat Insert quirky comment

Yay, I'm here. I'm being very good and eating carrot sticks and yoghurt for morning tea. Very good, but a tad boring.

SBW?

10. babewithbrains_14

babewithbrains_14 The Offtopic Queen!!!

'Ello. It's a hard knock life, ain't it.

And once again, Emma demonstrates the randomness of her life in 7 words.

123?

11. person123

Yay, I is here!

Um...Mirelly?

12. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

nope, just me pokeing my nose in where it doesn't belong.

ahhh... katz?

13. person123

Nope, it's me.

SBW?

14. surprised_by_witches

Yep. Watching Buffy and hanging with my daughter.

I are a multitasker.

Lynet?

15. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Nope you're stone cold. Tis me fresh from an impromtu sesh with the lush Mister Gere ... I don't check the TV schedules often but twice in the last two days I've gotten an instant fix of goodness. Yesterday lunchtime I caught the last in the series Des & Mel lunchtime show cos they had the excrutiatingly funny Joe Pasquale as an opening guest ... how anyone could follow JP is beyond me. Almost every syllable that escapes that man's mouth cracks me up. Then this eveing I find myself trapped under a cat with only a bottle of Aussie shiraz and the TV remote control within reach. Luckily I found a channel with Occifer and a Gentleman just commencing. Cat got damp and I got squiffily emotional ... hic ... ;)

Oh yeah ... I'm sticking with Lynet unless she popped in while I 2-finger typed this with one eyed squinted shut ... :rolleyes: night-night it's 1:41am <yawn>

16. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Goodness, Mirelly. I need to learn more English. I could hardly understand what you were saying. :p

I've been simming like crazy, between loads of laundry and cooking a chicken all day today (not the chicken.)

It's snowing outside and more is expected. I wanted to get a couple of chapters uploaded in case the electricity came undone under heavy snow.

That lot where Errol and Harcourt are adventuring is a real bear to work with. The camera is fighting me. Because of the mountain in the middle, I guess.

I'm rambling. Wish I had some Shiraz. :eek:

Let me see...Person?

17. person123

Yeah, I is here!

I just spent a good hour or so doing a couple of things I've been needing to do--clean my hamster's cage, put in the undergravel filter in Mr. Vicious's aquarium...wait a second, that's only 2 things! Darn...ah well, I feel good about myself. It's not often I get things done on Saturdays.

Yay, not too late to edit. I will guess Lynet. Heehee, yes, I am a cheater.

18. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Hi, Person. You forgot to guess who's next. :covereyes: So I'll guess, Person?

19. person123

Omgsh, again?!?!? Goshdarnit.

Okay, I will guess...KR?

20. surprised_by_witches

Who's KR? Kristal?

No, it's me. Off to spend a night of simming. Hubby's away, the sim-mouse will play.

I'll guess Kristal, though it looks like everyone but me has logged off for the night, and I will soon follow. Gotta play!