guess whos next

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by ss8goku, Feb 16, 2003.

1. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

No, it's me, and my name's not Monica, Shana. I was being cute because that's what Babe called me.

Um, Mirelly?

2. babewithbrains_14

babewithbrains_14 The Offtopic Queen!!!

Oh yeah, so I did! And I forgot to guess. I think I should go and live in the home with my Gran. I'm confusing names, forgetting to guess...

And also a few posts back, I sang 'Mirelly, Mirelly, I loves...' And Lynet said she wished she could sing. You think I can? A strangled cat sounds better than me. I still sing anyway...

OMG, My family are so brave! *Starts to weep dramatically.* I'm not well today, been throwing up. I better get well for tomorrow! Because I have a date! Well, I suspect it's a date.

Erm....... Allie.

Edit: I also forgot 'It only goes to show what little people can do!'

3. alliekat

alliekat Insert quirky comment

Yah, it's me. And way to go Babe! Is he a hottie? Or a she, I really shouldn't presume :p . So, what's the plans?

I know this question is directed at Babe so I probably should guess Babe. Plus, she's the only one online right now.

4. babewithbrains_14

Hehehe! *Blushes.* :eek: It's a guy. He goes to my drama club, and he asked for my number Tuesday night. I really, really like him, and I think he likes me. I hope he does. We're going to see Final Destination 3 tomorrow. (Eep.) I had a male friend on MSN the other night and when I asked what film should I go to, he said 'Final destination 3 because it would get the girl on my knee.' :rolleyes: (Allie - quite cute, blonde hair, blue eyes. he makes me smile.) :eek:

Erm, Lynet?

5. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Yeehah! I'm here. Hope you have a good time tomorrow, Babe. :)

I think I'm the only one logged on at the moment. So lemme see now...Kristal?

6. person123

person123 Frumpy McDoogle!

Final Destination 3 sounds so scary...*shudder shudder* I scare easily--sometimes even the preview of a movie gives me nightmares.

SBW?

7. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

Nope, No one has posted on this thread in a few days...

Josh?

8. OinkUsed2BABunny

OinkUsed2BABunny Perma-banned.

BZZZZ.

Oink? He's "here, there, and everywhere in there!"

9. jupitershana

Since Oink didn't guess....

Babe?

10. OinkUsed2BABunny

That was my guess. :p

Will Wright.

11. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Nope. :rolleyes:

SBW?

12. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

nope... just me.

emma?

13. babewithbrains_14

Well, hel-lo! I'm bored tonight. I have a choice - I can either get simming, or do some revision for my science GCSE next week.

I can always take it again next year...

No drama tonight. :(

:p

Shana?

14. jupitershana

Yay! good job! I might do some cleaning of my downloads folder tonight since OFB ships soon...yikes do I have a lot of work to do.

Mirelly?

15. surprised_by_witches

Nope, me, being bad. Should be working but it's almost quitting time. (God I love working part time. More time for important stuff, like writing, and the sims!)

Um ... Babe?

16. babewithbrains_14

'Ello 'ello 'ello - what's all this then? Just been updating the story thread. the installments aren't that long. I do have more to add, but I can't be bothered writing a lot right now.

Mirelly!

17. Lynet

Lynet New Member

No, just me. I added two more chapters to my story. :eek:

Cheezy?

18. surprised_by_witches

Nope, me. Just read your story: so good! I added some to my story too.

Is anyone having problems posting to my story? I have, and was wondering if it was just me.

Um, Mirelly?

19. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

*sings* "My baby takes the morning train..." :p

Nope.

I'm going to guess.. Oink.

20. OinkUsed2BABunny

ARGH!!!! >.< You're still on!!! I've sent JFK to hell and back half a dozen times already!

Snake. :D