guess whos next

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by ss8goku, Feb 16, 2003.

1. djrules5454

djrules5454 Wiivolutionary

Nope! Just me! Snake?

2. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

:D We're getting good. ;)

Suite?

3. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

You hissed?

but so you don't have a hissy fit, the ball is back in your court.

4. Lynet

Lynet New Member

No, me. Spent the entire day simming with Errol and Harcourt. *sigh*

I'll go with the trend--

Snake?

5. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

Haha. Yep. I think this is starting to be a sign that I'm here too much again. ;)

Now I'll break the rutine with... Mirelly?

6. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Guess me often enough and you'll be right ... right? ;)

SBW checking in before bedtime?

7. babewithbrains_14

babewithbrains_14 The Offtopic Queen!!!

Hi! Haven't really been around this week. Been busy busy busy! I got OFB. Been on once, and it's fabby so far. I accomplished nothing. Sat there waiting for the 'create a sim' screen to load, shouting at my Dad who was being annoyingly dumb on the PS2 - I mean, if there's a German Nazi soldier stood at the wall with a big gun, you don't walk over to him do you? I wouldn't walk over to anyone stood at a wall with a big gun - not even my Mum! And then it finally did load, as there was a knock at the door, and some friends wanted to go out. Dad died at the mercy of the German Nazi's several times, while I moaned about the upcoming Science exam and how I was FAILING outside on the wall. We were all happy!

I did actually. Fail the exam, I mean. Oh well. I'll retake it, work harder - I'll make it in the end. And it's not as though a career in journalism will depend on 5% of my Science GCSE, is it? I'll be okay.

I also had flu over the weekend. Mum has it now! Hehehe!

Phew! I'll guess Shana.

8. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

It's me! Sounds like you've had a budy few days. I have the day off today, thats nice. Tomorrow is our two year anniversary, so we're going away to a bed and breakfast tomorrow evening. We're going to the Afton house, it's going to be gorgeous and wonderful and romantic...at least I hope!

123?

9. OinkUsed2BABunny

OinkUsed2BABunny Perma-banned.

You've piqued my interest there. Don't ask me though; I've been running straight towards the barrel of a couple dozen tanks these past few days. And I've managed to jack most of my targets. Maybe your dad's onto something.

Santa is my guess. It's always my guess since I know I'll be wrong either way. At least I get free presents if I'm right. :p

10. babewithbrains_14

Ho-ho-*cough*ho! Tis I, Merry St Nick!

But no pressies, 'cos I'm a selfish git.

The beautiful, intelligent, amazingly talanted Babe? That girl knows how to guess on a thread!

11. babewithbrains_14

:eek: Santa? Here? On WorldSims? And I MISSED him?

Ooh, he said I was beautiful, intelligent and amazingly talanted! Ain't that sweet! You're not a selfish git Santa - Oink's just a cheeky bugger.

Snake - did you miss Santa too?

12. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

Oh babe has no one to play with... (sob, sob) no snakes here but I'll guess:

Shana??

13. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Nope. Me. I dropped in earlier and tried to post but the page kept getting hung up, as in throwing me off the site. I wonder if there's a limit to how much you can post in a 24 hour period. :eek:

Anyway, SBW?

14. babewithbrains_14

Same here Lynet. I did write a post out, thought it was submitted - but it's gone!

Mirelly?

15. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

No, it's me. And what's bedtime, Mirelly? :D

Since getting the sims I've learned to function on 6 hours of sleep. Sad, but true. Sims is more important than sleep. I even fell asleep at the keyboard once ... hey, how else am I going to fit it all in? I've got a busy life.

Oh, and Lynet, I'm probably the posting queen. Sometimes the site is just cranky.

The next person will be ... Shana.

16. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

Geee...how did you ever know, just because we've both been replying back and forth this morning! LOL.

Anyway, you get a prize...a golden trophy! :trophy:

Mirelly?

17. surprised_by_witches

Nope, me again! I just had to say: I just realized that I've been on this site for a year! Happy anniversary to me. Or perhaps I need to seek treatment ...

I'll guess Mirelly now.

18. Lynet

Lynet New Member

No, it's me. A year, you say! :shocked:

I joined a couple of months before you did, SBW, in January 2005. :p

I'll go with the flow here. Mirelly?

19. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Is it really only a year ... seems longer somehow :ziplip: :footinmouth: :rolleyes:

Lynet? Help me out please I just goofed again :eek:

[Drat she beat me to it :eek: ]

20. surprised_by_witches

Hmmmm ... not sure how to take that. :D

Should I be bovvered? Heh.

Duzzy? Are you around these days?