guess whos next

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by ss8goku, Feb 16, 2003.

1. babewithbrains_14

babewithbrains_14 The Offtopic Queen!!!

Oh, sorry you're not feeling too great right now honey. I'm okay, thanks. Perhaps organising a family day out together would lift the mood?

Nice new avatar, by the way. I changed mine, NOT that anyone noticed. Huff. How do I upload a custom one?

I went to the Trafford Centre last night with a friend. It's full of perverts and freaks on a Saturday night!!!

Mirelly?

2. reignofevil

reignofevil Spore mod v2.434543

WRONGE.
    Mirelly how about now ?

3. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Yeah I step up to the plate when called.

and Babe ... "perverts and freaks in the Trafford Centre"? surely not. Don't they still keep 'em locked up in Picadilly :rolleyes:

4. babewithbrains_14

Hope not. That's even closer to me - 5 minutes round the corner. :p

Have you been there Mirelly? Not Picadilly. Trafford Centre. Well, if you have, you know in the China Town section? Theres like a mini papershop, and Katie and I stopped to have a gawp at the magazines. (There was one with a story on the front cover: 'I had Plastic Surgery to look like a Ken doll' that looked quite good.) and then these two guys came over and went, 'Well HELLO girls!' and then later we were going in the arcade and Katie just turned on her heel and ran out laughing because apparently the middle aged guys in front of us looked her up and down and went 'OOOH!' down her ear.

Perverts, perverts, perverts!

Kristal?

5. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Nope, me, dropping in at lunch time.

Trafford Centre sounds to me, Babe, like a place that you and your friend should avoid. :(

6. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Forget to guess, Lynet? Memory loss is a bad sign tha noes? :p

Telling a Mancunian to avoid the Trafford Centre is like telling a New Yorker to stay away from Fifth Avenue. It's the city centre (translates as the downtown part of the city).

Babe'll hafta come next cos' I'm now answering her question. Babe, the last time I was in the centre of Manchester was before the IRA carried out phase 1 of the Trafford Centre construction (the demolition of the stuff that was already there :eek: ) I expect you were still twinkling in your daddy's eye at that time :(

7. babewithbrains_14

Oh well. Oooh! You have to go sometime! You'd love it. Wear comfy trainers. I can go and come back with lots of bags. Also, the guy that works at Office is really cute.

Lynet, don't worry. It was just a Saturday night thing. Normally I go during the day, and I always keep my mobile with me so I can call home if I need to.

Erm erm erm Shana?

8. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

Well good to hear you're being safe Emma.

Allie?

9. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Who's Lynet. Oh, is that me? Where am I? Yikes, I'm here!

Ummm, SBW?

10. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

You get a gold star! I need to go to bed, but I just stopped by in case something was happening ...

Let's see ... Sacharissa? Looking forward to meeting you and Shana on Saturday!

11. jupitershana

WOOT! Me too! I just hope I don't get lost going there!

Sacharissa? Excited?

12. person123

person123 Frumpy McDoogle!

Nope, it's me. You guys are so lucky...then again, I really wouldn't want to meet anyone I met online right now...maybe when I'm older, and am armed with pepper spray.

Lynet?

13. jupitershana

ROTFL

I'm not too worried about SBW or Sacharissa...now me however...ha! Just kidding, I'm pretty darn nice.

Lynet?

14. surprised_by_witches

Did I mention I'm a practicing witch? Heh heh heh heh ...

Just kidding. Change a letter and you'd be closer. :D

Person, if I were lucky enough to meet you I'd buy you a cookie. I'm a total mom type, if a little scary sometimes.

Let's see ... Lynet? (And Sacharissa, please check your messages! We need to meet at my house if that works for you ... now THAT's scary ... )

Guys! I'm so bored today! Somebody post something!

15. babewithbrains_14

Something!

Ooooh, Allie?

16. surprised_by_witches

Nope, me again. Pathetic, in't it?

I just had to say HAH to your last post. You always crack me up.

Kristal? You're up.

17. babewithbrains_14

I am so taking this too far but - are you an egg? :D :D :D

Kristal is up now. Sorry I interrupted. :eek:

18. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Not who you expected so the yolk is on you, Babe ... har-de-har :p

OK I'm calm now. I guess, SBW ...

19. Lynet

Lynet New Member

LMAO, Mirelly. It's just little me (well, little pear-shaped me :p )

I'm at the office but playing hookie form the pile of work under my nose here.

Shana?

20. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

Computer is setup again.. so I'm back, yay. :D

Babewithbrains?