guess whos next

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by ss8goku, Feb 16, 2003.

1. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

Nope. Me. Having problems with the site today. Grrr...

LOL at Babe. What WOULD be a good time? Midnight?

And LOL at Lynet, too. Bloodless moronic oxen. Snort. Now I'm going to think of that whenever I go to the bank.

OK, I'm going to guess ... Mirelly.

2. babewithbrains_14

babewithbrains_14 The Offtopic Queen!!!

Yes! If you can realise that, why can't they? I don't go to bed until about 2. Last night I think it was past 3. And they say they know their customers. They don't know nothin!

I know that's a double negative, I'm trying to create an atmosphere.

Erm erm erm Shana.

3. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

Lol, I remember being your age and wanting to sleep till noon. My parents wouldn't ever let me though, longest I got was 10:30. Eh, I sleep till noon now on the weekends if I feel like it, but I normally get up by 9 on the weekends anyway.

Kristal?

4. surprised_by_witches

No. Me. Isn't it tragic? You finally can sleep as long as you want and your body won't let you.

So sad.

Lynet? You on that plane yet?

5. alliekat

alliekat Insert quirky comment

Tell me about it. I have been trying to sleep in for the last month or 2 and I always seem to wake up somewhere between 8 or 9. No matter what time I get to sleep too. Grrrrr.

Babe?

6. Lynet

Lynet New Member

It's me, still in Baltimore. We have to be at the airport about 5:30 pm today or so.

I thought I'd sleep late this morning since there are no painters to greet but since I'd been getting up at 6 am for the past 12 days straight I found I couldn't stay in bed past 7 no matter how hard I tried. My husband's still there and I'll have to log off as soon as I here him moving around. :rolleyes: Man, I'm writing a novel here.

I have no idea who gets up early on Saturdays, besides Allie. Babe, maybe? :p Or any of the thousands of Worldsims Members who haven't posted yet to this thread. Where is everybody?

7. alliekat

Actually it's early Sunday and yes, up at 8.30 again. Lay in bed watching Jumanji for a while though.

Babe?

8. babewithbrains_14

Cool film. 11:41am today for me though.

123?

9. person123

person123 Frumpy McDoogle!

I am here!
    Ugh, tons of algebra homework to do...I should've done it yesterday instead of uploading the next chapter of my story...and yes, that is a subtle hint that you should go read the next chapter of my story.

Mirelly?

10. Lynet

Lynet New Member

No, it's me, waiting impatiently at home for the stupid plane to be repaired. Of course, I want it fixed perfectly, not even a loose screw.

Mirelly?

11. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

Mirelly? :p

And off to sleep I go. x_x

12. surprised_by_witches

No, me. Bored today. Where is everyone?

Shana? You there?

13. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

I'm here, ready to strangle Brandon. He decided that instead of sleeping (he works 3rd shift) that he was going to go blow $350.00 on a portable DVD player and 15 DVDs...I have NO clue what posessed him to do this! He used his credit card too...so interest on top of that. Arg...oh well, at least I sold my old car two nights ago, only $750 as it needed a new transmission, but at least it sold. Anyone else have issues with their significant other impulse buying?

Lynet?

14. babewithbrains_14

Can I be my own significant other? I bought bronzer before when we already have some.

Erm... Allie?

15. surprised_by_witches

Lynet's in Amsterdam. I have to go pick up the witch baby, but I thought I'd chime in ... my husband once went "window shopping" and came home with an $800 TV.

Hey, it was a good deal ...

Anyway, I'm the impulsive one, normally, so I couldn't complain. Plus, it is a cool TV.

Sacharissa?

16. alliekat

Mine weny out to buy a tool of some sort then spent $1200 on an air compressor. Ok, yes he needed one, but not right then! :rolleyes:

Mind you we did just spend $2000 on a tv we didn't really have to get now, but that's a story in itself. Actually no, it's just him not gonna buy anything unless it's a big one. :rolleyes:

123?

17. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

123 Aint Hears No Nuttin..

Flamey?

18. Lynet

Lynet New Member

No, me. It's Sunday afternoon and I'm being very lazy while my energetic better half rushes around doing laundry and weeding the garden. I explained that I had every intention of coasting today so here I am. By the way, if anyone noticed my little light on the board around Tuesday (Amsterdam time) evening it was because I bought time on the internet to get information for the trip and then showed my son my Ironsides pictures. I was here only a few minutes. :eek: Wrong thread for this rambling. Sorry? Who's here today?

Michelle?

19. babewithbrains_14

Hi kids. I've had to get up at 9 yesterday and today - a WEEKEND! - for filming. It really takes it out of you. I went to bed at a quarter past ten last night - me. 3:30am girl. I was on the computer and soooo tired. And hungry - we sent out for chippy on set, but by the time we got to them they were cold, and so was the gravy. Not good. So I went downstairs and made myself a turkey, stuffing and mayo butty. The turkey and stuffing come together, It's a quid for two slices fresh from Morrisons, but delish. Perfect with Warbies bread, Flora and a few dollops of Hellmans Mayo. Mmm! The other slice is still downstairs, you know. I'll have it in a sec. You only need one slice per butty - they're quite large. So anyway... I came back upstairs and ate my butty with 2 slices of carrt cake, and I also had a bar of Galaxy but was too tired to eat it. Seriously. So I just snuggled in bed watching Friends but starting drifting off. So I turned the telly off and went to sleep. I didn't tell my Mum I was going to sleep - too tired to go move.

SBW?

20. surprised_by_witches

Yes, it's me. Just checking to see if anyone posted anything about what I posted ...

Going to go snuggle in bed and watch a movie now.

Um, Mirelly?