guess whos next

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by ss8goku, Feb 16, 2003.

1. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

8:30 pm in seattle... looking forward to a quiet evening. maybe finish a book, the laundry and house cleaning.

vchat?

2. Vchat20

Vchat20 New Member

hehe. yep. i was long overdue. :p

Mirelly?

3. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Nope. It's one very exhausted Lynet at midnight. :p

Suitemichelle?

4. suitemichelle

YES YES YES We have a Winner!
    Is the "Babe" awake?

5. kuponutty

kuponutty Confused little moogle

I am! Its just after school and I rushed to the computer. Just4 more days of school and then SCHOOL HOLIDAYS!!!!!! SBW?

6. Vchat20

Vchat20 New Member

nope. just little old me.

Mirelly? where has that girl been?

7. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

Good question! I miss her. I wonder if her computer crashed. It seems like we haven't heard from her in ages. :(

It's a rainy Monday morning in Minneapolis and I'm back at work, listening to the traffic outside my first-floor window. Sigh. I think I need some more coffee. My neighbor is a department head at the university and had an obligatory party last night. He always gives us a bottle of wine as an apology, but last night was the first time I felt like I earned it.

We live in a triplex, and the individual units are quite small, so the party spilled out onto the sidewalk. We live on what the Germans would call a "Fussgangerplatz" (can't do umlauts, sorry), or "pedestrian zone." In other words, no cars allowed. It's lovely. However, it meant that the people felt very comfortable mingling until at least midnight, which is when I fell asleep. I had to close all the windows and turn the box fans in our room and our daughter's room up high so we couldn't hear them.

The dog, however, could hear them and whined and barked incessantly to tell the strange people to go away. I finally had to kennel her. She normally only stays in the kennel when we're out of the house, but she was driving me insane and I needed to sleep. (It's indoors, she doesn't mind it, but she doesn't like being confined when we're home.) Then the cat came in and meowed in my ear. She got booted (gently, she's ancient) into the hallway with the door shut firmly behind her scrawny little meowy behind.

Sorry! Long post. Just feeling a bit punchy this morning and there's no one here to talk to. I have got to get a new job.

Let's see ... Kristal is usually on at the same time as me.

8. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Not yet. I just dropped in for a moment before dinner.
    Too bad you couldn't sleep in. What a busy night! :knockedout:

Is Sylla here?

9. kuponutty

kuponutty Confused little moogle

She doesn't come on the games that much. Is it Babe today? I sometimes see you on at the same time.

10. suitemichelle

only 5:15 am and already leaving for work.... ugh.

flame?

11. surprised_by_witches

No, me. It's 8:30 in Minneapolis. I stayed up too late playing (limited) Sims.

At least I can still play, even though everything is slow and the graphics are not very good.

If I had to go cold turkey I think I'd plotz. :D

Um, Mirelly?

12. babewithbrains_14

babewithbrains_14 The Offtopic Queen!!!

Same here. I'd probs need a Prozac drip installed.

Mirelly.

13. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

New to this thread....!

SBW is my guess.

14. suitemichelle

Glad to have you Shana. (Shan-na [like in shannon] or shawn-a or shay-na?)

vchat?

15. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Nope *yawn* I'm up late again. Hubby was on the computer all evening, researching something or other *yawn again* so I'm catching up. Too tired for playing with Nightlife :cry: .

SBW?

P.S. regardless of what this post says is the time, it is 11:30 pm in Baltimore right now--I bet it will say 8:30 pm (California time) when I see it again tomorrow. My posts always look like they were posted earlier then I remember posting them.

16. surprised_by_witches

Yes, you got me and now I'm going to bed. :D

In the morning I predict ... Lynet.

17. Vchat20

Vchat20 New Member

nope. just me. stayed up late again working on the magazine (still slow. closing on the deadline and only 3 articles are finished. 1 is almost done)

anywho, Lynet?

18. Lynet

Lynet New Member

OMG, I've become predictable :shocked: !

Mirelly? (who is not predictable...)

19. Vchat20

Vchat20 New Member

did that girl get stuck in tinbuktu or what?

sbw?

20. surprised_by_witches

Yep! You work for a magazine? I used to do that, too. :D

Let's see ... Kristal?