guess whos next

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by ss8goku, Feb 16, 2003.

1. kuponutty

kuponutty Confused little moogle

Insignificant me is here. I was at my best friend's house for a sleepover. Babe?

2. babewithbrains_14

babewithbrains_14 The Offtopic Queen!!!

Wow! I'm nearly always guessed right! I'm really stuck on my geography homework. It's not that I'm no good at it. I just can't find the information! It's about coastal floods in Bangaldesh.

And it's due in tomorrow. :eek:

Michelle?

3. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

Me? I'm flattered... but I don't know much about coastal floods in Bangaldesh. Have you used all your internet resources???

snake?

4. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Ah, no. I'm just poking around here a little.

Still no Mirelly?

Mirelly, are you out there somewhere?

5. Vchat20

Vchat20 New Member

nope. just me.

where are you 'relly?

6. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

Not here.

Babe, have you tried searching CNN's website, or another trusted source, for information for your paper? Just an idea.

Um, Shana?

7. babewithbrains_14

It's okay, I managed it. was up till 12:00 finidhing it, and had to do smoe more at dinnertime. As usual, thought it was rubbish. I always think my work is rubbish. It's not that I'm nagative, I just don't like my work. But then my teacher gave me an 'A'!

Soo, Kupo? Are you there today hon?

8. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

Not yet, just me, making the rounds. That's one thing that I don't miss about school, although I need to get back and finish my degree...arg...three classes and an internship away...at a college 5 hours away...grrr...

umm...VChat?

9. kuponutty

Here I am! Just enjoying my break from school. We've still got homework though, its the science fair on the first Friday of school. That's one day before my b-day! Is it you now Vchat?

10. jupitershana

Hey, alright, first one of the day, where is everyone?

SBW, you out there?

11. surprised_by_witches

Yep. You caught me. Actually, given that we're world-wide, it's hard to know when the day starts! ;)

Let's see ... Lynet? You still out there?

12. Vchat20

Vchat20 New Member

nope. just me.

Mirelly, you gonna show up anytime soon?

13. babewithbrains_14

I don't think she is! Kristal?

14. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Sorry :rolleyes: . I've been checking in and out all day. Many interruptions. I happen to be home (often the case on Wednesdays) but so are hubby and son, so no peace and quiet.

Anyhoo, what's happened to Mirelly? Unpacking crates and boxes? YOO HOO! Mirelly?

15. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

Still having computer problems, I'm guessing. :(

Vchat, how's Ohio tonight?

16. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

don't know how Ohio is.... it's starting to rain in the puget sound, tho.

snake..... you out there?

17. kuponutty

At least I know Spring is beautiful down in NZ. Hey, looksie, I'm Constuction Foreman now! SBW?

18. Vchat20

Vchat20 New Member

Nope. just me. got a bit oif rain up here in Ohio. meh.

Kristal?

19. surprised_by_witches

Nope. Now it's me. It rained all day yesterday and now it's just cold. Fall is definitely here. I like fall, but wish it was just a wee bit warmer some days. Nice sunny fall days are my favorite. And fall in Minnesota can be spectacular when it puts its leafy mind to it. :)

Um, I predict ... Kristal.

20. jupitershana

I agree with that statement, it can be beautiful. I'm hopeing that Door County WI will be pretty still Oct. 14th-20 as one of my best friends and I are going away for the week just the two of us...no sims! AHH! Hehe, nah, it will be fine. We've rented an entire cabin for only $310.00 for the entire week! www.northcotecottages.com we're staying in Northern Lights. Not the prettiest, but not bad, heck, great for the cost! Anyway, I'll guess...

VChat