guess whos next

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by ss8goku, Feb 16, 2003.

1. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

Wow!!! Now there's a job for Michelle! Michelle, when you go into teddy-bear manufacturing, can I be your official tester? :)

2. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

laughing bent over double........... I have made a teddy bear or two in my lifetime but full time manufacturing??? I don't think so. Ray and I have decided to give filled Christmas stockings as gifts to the family this year so that's about the limit to my sewing this year.

Have fun on your trip, Shana

Shana????

3. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

Yeah, I'm here. I'm planning on having a great time on my trip. Tonight I'm packing and I think I'll write another one or two chapters. I don't think I'll be able to play again until after I get back on the 23rd *shudders* it's going to be so long! I'll miss everyone here, It's going to take me hours to attempt to catch back up on the forum! Hope everyone has a great week!

One last guess before I take off...SBW?

4. kuponutty

kuponutty Confused little moogle

It seems my collection of knifes is unwanted here. I must do business elsewhere. But whenever you need me, whenever you're feeling sad, I'll be there. Whenever you just want to end you're life, I'll be there. Whenever I hear the slightest sound of depression, I'll be there. I'll be there. I think the KFC has given me super powers! Mirelly, will you join the Justice League? Anyone?

5. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Ta da! I'm up for some justice, but no knives please. I am (according to my friend, Lea) the most accident prone person on the planet ... tis true that I have put in some serious time in more ERs than I care to count. Only last month I fell off a stool while trying paint a wall ... I thought I'd broken my leg and arm but the pain stopped within a few hours so I got back up there and finished the job! :D :rolleyes:

Hmm lemme see ... Babe?

6. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

Thought I should drop by again now that I have some free time for the computer. ;)

I'm going to guess Babewithbrains.

7. Vchat20

Vchat20 New Member

nope. me again. mirelly?

8. suitemichelle

maybe tomorrow... 123?

9. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Not yet. How's about,

SBW?

10. suitemichelle

not even 6 am here (Yawn)

Mirelly, surely you're up now...

11. Vchat20

Vchat20 New Member

nope. me again. common mirelly. poke yer head in here.

12. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

No, me!

Kupo? I want knives! But probably shouldn't handle them. I'm with Mirelly on that one. My husband suggested I get a job at the fish market, since they're hiring and are really nice people, but I said I'd rather come home with all my fingers every day ... :rolleyes:

So, come on, Kupo ...

13. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Nope 's me :p

My last partner suggested he get me a pair of those chain-mail gloves that fish and poultry processors wear because I am so accident prone. I told him: "Are you crazy? If my fingers were protected I'd just end up slicing off my hold hand!"

I think it's gonna be Kristal who's about due for a coffee and a danish I figure ... :rolleyes:

14. babewithbrains_14

babewithbrains_14 The Offtopic Queen!!!

My last post was 1533. Now I'm here! I was staying with my Nan and Grandad while my Mum went on holiday. It's alright for some!

I thought somebody might have mentioned my sudden absence, but no... :D

I've had the crappiest week in the history of crappy weeks. I'll start a new thread to tell you about it.

Anyway, I'll guess.............................
    Kupo!

15. suitemichelle

moi only.

babe??? sorry you had a rough week.... just remember this too shall pass.

16. Lynet

Lynet New Member

No, not yet.

Sorry, too, Babe but I'm going to guess...

Kupo, too?

17. person123

person123 Frumpy McDoogle!

Sorry guys, I only just broadened my horizons and decided to check on more of the forums here. I'll admit that when I first joined the forum it was only to answer my own questions. Sometimes it surprises me when I look on other subforums and see myself mentioned! It makes me feel ignorant. :eek:

Lynet?

18. kuponutty

kuponutty Confused little moogle

I love my knives so much now. I understand how much I love them. No one can hurt them now! Mwahahahaha... *Falls onto knives* (10 seconds later) Ouch... A little help here, SBW?

19. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

OK, Kupo, stay very still and I'll help you up. :p

Just don't run with those knives, OK?

Suitemichelle? Are you there?

20. MegRen

MegRen New Member

Hmmm... My first visit to this thread. Interesting idea.

I'll guess Mirelly.