guess whos next

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by ss8goku, Feb 16, 2003.

1. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

Nope, me!

Watching the Muppets with my moppet.

Um, 123?

2. Lynet

Lynet New Member

No, 'tis moi.

Mirelly?

3. babewithbrains_14

babewithbrains_14 The Offtopic Queen!!!

4. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

Goodmorning all..... almost out the door..... just have to get my coffee.

Kat?

5. person123

person123 Frumpy McDoogle!

Aw, I missed it. :(

Where's Mirelly?

6. MegRen

MegRen New Member

I'm back!

Shana?

7. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

Hey, I am here, haven't been around much today or yesterday, home with a migraine...and there is no way I can even stand to glance at a computer screen when that's going on! All better now though, so back to work tomorrow morning...Yikes! I'd better get to bed!

Mirelly?

8. suitemichelle

Man oh man! I've never had a migrane like that. I get the neon light show for about 15 minutes and then it goes away. Not even a dull ache in my head, but disconcerting when I'm driving. Glad you're feeling better, tho.

Lynet?

9. MegRen

MegRen New Member

I hate migraines! It hurts so much you want to cry, but crying would make it even worse. You know what else is bad? Waking up at 3 in the morning to find out your dog peed in your bed. So you have to get up, strip the sheets off your bed, change your shirt (because of course your dog got the sleeve of your shirt when he was urinating), and go sleep on the rock-hard mattress in the guest bedroom because you're too tired to put new sheets on your own bed.

Babe?

10. resmc157

resmc157 Quantum Physicist

I'm lucky I don't get migraines. My mother gets really bad ones. I know they must really suck.

--uhhh..suitemichelle?

11. suitemichelle

yes...

sbw?

12. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

Peek-a-boo. :p

Babewithbrains?

13. surprised_by_witches

Nope. Me.

My dog did that exactly once, MegRen. Not fun at all. I think she got that impression because she hasn't tried it since. I wake up kinda grouchy, especially if I'm lying in a warm puddle.

I get migraines occasionally. I've learned to manage them by drinking a lot of water when I feel like I might get one, but sometimes I'm too late ... try sticking your head in the freezer for five minutes, Shana, or putting a pack of frozen veggies on the back of your neck, right where it connects to your head.

I'm not being facetious. It makes me feel better when I do it.

Um, let's see ... Lynet?

14. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

I do all that as well, I always have an icepack on hand in the freezer. And water is pretty much all I drink. I used to get a migraine every other week, and I'd get headaches at least 3 times a day, then I went to a chiropractor. He's been a miracle worker for me...I only get a migraine now once every 3-4 months, and my daily headaches are gone.

Umm...123?

15. person123

person123 Frumpy McDoogle!

Yay! Another triumph in the mundane life of Sarah T--...nvm. :rolleyes:

That reminds me of Calvin & Hobbes. Read it once a few years back and suddenly I'm all obssessed with it now. I bought the Indispensable Calvin and Hobbes, and I'm borrowing the Authoritative and It's a Magical World from a friend. :D

Babe?

16. surprised_by_witches

No, me, but I just had to comment. I adore Calvin and Hobbes. My daughter's getting into them too.

Scientific progress goes boing? (Hey, that would be a great tag line ... )

Um, Kristal?

17. Lynet

Lynet New Member

No, just me passing by on the way to the kitchen...dum..dee...dum...dum...

Kristal?

18. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

Yep, here I am. :) Let's see, Babe? You next?

19. suitemichelle

LYnet! Stay out of the kitchen. Step away from the knives....

Help somebody!

Rose???

20. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Nope it's me!

Is Lyn late for work again today? :p