guess whos next

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by ss8goku, Feb 16, 2003.

1. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

Sounds like Lyn isn't GOING to work today. Lucky girl.

Oops, almost forgot.

Shana?

2. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

I'm here! Barely! I'm planning on leaving work in the next hour and climbing back into bed...oh so sick... Wow, just realized I probably sound like some hyprocondriac or something on here...sick last month, migraine a few days ago, now I'm sick again with another cold! What's my issue? Okay...need to sleep...

Just because he's never been guessed (or at least not that I've seen) and I think he should join our little game...Josh?

3. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

Nope, it's me. :) I have about an hour to kill, and then I have to go to a meeting, and then it's off for the holiday! I'm glad to be off, but dreading the 500 mile trip over the mountains and through the woods. LOL

SBW? You working?

4. surprised_by_witches

Barely. I'm waiting on that client again ... at least I'm getting paid!

Lynet, back from the kitchen yet?

5. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

nope ManagerJosh saying Hi to ruin things :D...

Kristal - had enough coffee yet? :D

6. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

Ha ha ha! not sure if she's had enough yet, but if I have more than two more cups I won't sleep well tonight.

Is Lynet out of the kitchen yet?

7. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

She's still not...but I am :D

Kristal - how goes the woo-hooing? :D ;)

8. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Well, Hi, gang! Kitchen got pretty hot. I had to get out of it but went to play the game decorating the sim houses for Christmas. Those decorations aren't cheap :( . Kaching, kaching.

Thanksgiving with MIL tomorrow.

Then a three day weekend in New York, NY :D . I'm afraid Dear Emmy is going to drop off onto page two unless I get an update posted tonight. May not be possible until Thursday night.

So, SBW? Having any guests tomorrow?

P.S. I'm at work today and I'll be checking in here every once in a while. Can't help myself. Some days, this job is so BORING.

9. surprised_by_witches

No, no guests, though we've invited someone for breakfast tomorrow because she's on her own for turkey day.

We're going to the in-laws tomorrow (fun, fun!) and my brother's house on Friday for Thanksgiving Part 2. My parents will be in town.

All I have to cook is one veggie dish, so I'm a pretty happy camper.

Home from work today! On call, though.

How about you, Kristal?

10. suitemichelle

no company meeting my sister and family at a restaurant half way between us .... no cooking, no cleaning, no leftovers

Shana are you feeling any better?

11. jupitershana

blah...(not trying to sound like a vampire there btw!) no, not feeling much better. And if I don't feel better by tomorrow then I miss out on the turkey meal with my boyfriend's fam. Sure...we can have leftovers when we go visit my parents on Friday, but it's not the same! So I'm crossing my fingers that I'll feel better. I'll be at work all day today anyway...(mainly because if I don't I don't get my holiday pay!)

Also...yay! My little scheme to get Josh to join us worked!

hahaha...123?

12. person123

person123 Frumpy McDoogle!

Yay, another moment of triumph! Anyway, we're not having anyone over since my brother is doing the No-good-food-for-a-week thing. At least we can still have turkey.

Mirelly?

13. djrules5454

djrules5454 Wiivolutionary

Nope! It's the new guy who joined an hour ago.

SBW?

14. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Nope, 'tis me. Stuffed like a turkey. (Well, not quite. I still have all my feathers. :p )

DuzzyGirl?

15. babewithbrains_14

babewithbrains_14 The Offtopic Queen!!!

Hi! South Africa is fab. Boys are very cute here!

Shana, hows goes it?

16. jupitershana

Glad to hear your having fun there Babe! I envy you.

How goes it with me? Let me run you all through my past couple of days...Wednesday, I was sicker than I thought, I won't get paid holiday pay for Thursday/Friday because I didn't make it through the entire day, ended up calling my boyfriend to come pick me up at one because I couldn't breathe very well and was throwing up at work....lovely... Anyway, went home, continued getting sicker and sicker, ended up going to the ER at 5pm, even though they were busy I was statused as a level 2, meaning I got to go right back...because I couldn't breathe. I was put on oxygen right away and got to do three nebulizers back to back (it's medicine you breathe in to help your lungs calm down basically) After 2 hours of doing that, my oxygen level still was dangerously low and a chest x-ray showed phnemonia...so I got admitted to the hospital overnight. Thursday afternoon around 1 the doctor decided that I could go home, but all I'm allowed to do is stay in bed...so no thanksgiving for me...it really sucks. I didn't sleep at all at the hospital of course, my arms are all bruised up from the IV's/blood tests, and I'm still coughing like crazy. I got home yesterday at 3, slept till 9, woke up for 2 hours, and then slept again till 11 this morning...but I'm feeling a lot better now! And you can bet your butt that I'm going to fight this whole not getting my holiday pay thing...obviously I didn't leave work early on Wed. to go on vacation!

Arg...SBW? Please tell me your thanksgiving was better than mine!

17. person123

person123 Frumpy McDoogle!

Wow, that sounds like such a crappy holiday. I, on the other hand, am absolutely stuffed to the brim with food and I have trouble bending over. :rolleyes:

SBW?

18. surprised_by_witches

Yes, yes, here I am! Glad I was missed.

Have to go to Thanksgiving 2 at my brother's house, so gotta run.

Um, Mirelly?

19. suitemichelle

went to a hotel buffet food was delicious but I had heartburn big time about 4 am. had to work friday but at least it was time and a half.

its bush about no holiday pay for you. did that for 20 years. my current job even has sick leave. love it.

uhhhhhhh..... Mirelly?

20. babewithbrains_14

babewithbrains_14 The Offtopic Queen!!!

Shana! Awh! I realy really hope you get your holiday pay and feel completely back to normal soon. Promise me you will be careful!

SBW?