guess whos next

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by ss8goku, Feb 16, 2003.

1. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Nope, Kreativ. It's me dropping in again. Are you really in Scotland? Or just awishin' and ahopin'? Or is there a town called Scotland somewhere on the west coast?

Shana?

2. person123

person123 Frumpy McDoogle!

No, it's me.

SBW?

3. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

It's cold outside! I'm babysitting tonight, an adorable 3 year old. I love spending time with her, she's so cute!

SBW?

4. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

You're not kidding, it's cold out!

I spent the whole day ferrying my daughter to various doctor appointments and reinstalling my game. I finally got it working properly but I'm spooked. I'm almost afraid to play. It's weekly backups for this chick from here on out.

Um, Lynet?

5. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Hi, folks. Just being lazy over a cup of coffee before heading out to work. It's a slow time of year for the store, believe it or not. Christmas is not our busy season. We sell awards and trophies which is more a spring and summer thing. In fact, the store closes for a week between Christmas and New Years, which I like very much.

Anyway, it's below freezing outside and I don't look forward to going out there.

DuzzyGirl? I thought I saw you around here somewhere. Do you want to guess who's next?

6. babewithbrains_14

babewithbrains_14 The Offtopic Queen!!!

I'm currently feeling under pressure. I am having quite a conversation with a guy I like.

I'll explain.

I've liked this guy *Phil* for a while, say, a year. He desn't know. We flirt A LOT. Only one of my friends that knows him knows I like him - I told her tonight. But a few months ago, he dated one of my best friends, *Chantelle*. It didn't really last. A few days at most. So, a few months pass, my crush grows. Still nobody but me knows. And when I'm away, it's then that the crisis happens. Another best friend, *Julie* realises she likes him, and so unlike me, announces it to the world. *Chantelle* suddenly finds out she likes him again, but *Phil* doesn't know that. And I've carried this secret little crush all this time, too scared to tell him I like him. He has an idea I think, but I'm stll too shy. I deny it. Right now he isn't seeing either. And I'm really serious about him. He's sweet, and makes me smile, and listens, and I now he sounds a bit - well. A little too many girlfriends. But he's very shy. He isn't great looking, but it's like every time he logs on to MSN and I see his name pop up... well. Sounds cheesy but I give a little start. I was gonna put my 'my heart does a little backflip' but I'm too young in myself for love.

And now I'm asking him does he like her, and he won't give me a straight answer.

WHAT DO I DO?!?

On a happier, more cheerful note: Shana?

7. person123

I always have IM conversations with this dude I think is pretty cool, but I'm not about "going on dates". 7th graders who are "going out" aren't actually even going out, it's just pretty much a title. Anyway, so, yeah, I'm always pretty freaked out that I'm gonna say something embarassing...but he's "going out" with my other friend...sorta. Gosh, I hate how dramatic people make 7th grade. Anyway, so I'm always thinking of something witty to say...:rolleyes: I just like people to think I'm cool.

You forgot to guess! I guess SBW!

8. babewithbrains_14

I did so guess! I guessed Shana, and got it wrong. At least I got to hear from the delightful 123!

SBW?

Edit: Oooh, post 400!

9. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Bleugh!

Babe! Just tell the bozo he's a loosa and go :p :p :p at him then sit back and wait for a real hot guy to show up and when he does don't shilly-shally be up front. If a guy runs away he's too wimpish to bother with anyway.

Um ... Kristal?

10. jupitershana

Lol, or if you really do like this guy, and I can understand where you are coming from, then be upfront with him. Don't go through friends, that just makes things more complicated. I know that's scary, to tell someone you like them, but it works out best. Let him know that you really enjoy spending time with him, that he makes you feel really good about yourself and you'd maybe like to see your friendship go to the next level. If he's a nice as he sounds and he isn't interested he'll be honest back and your friendship will still be strong. If he is interested then yay! Good for you! Hope things work out for you hun.

SBW?

11. MegRen

MegRen New Member

Nope! BTW, has anyone else ever kept their heater turned down to 63 when it's in the 30's outside? Or am I the only one who thinks my mother is trying for a snow-daughter?

Person123?

12. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

LOL Had to do a double take when I read that. After 30-odd years I've finally got the hang of Celsius (centigrade) and I thought: "wossup with her? 30+ is tropical ..."

Mind you if everyone in the US turned their thermostats down to 63 the rest of us could probably cancel our worries about the greenhouse effect ;)

Sorry to hear that you're shivering, Meg, but maybe your mom is saving up for Christmas ... either that or she got a frozen turkey on sale and it won't fit into the freezer ... :p

[Edit]
    duh .... erm ... Lynet ... you're not busy at work are you? :rolleyes:
    [/edit]

[PS]
    If I had a brain I'd be dangerous :eek:
    [/PS]

13. person123

My mom always opens the basement windows a crack and keeps the thermostat at like 65 degrees (F :rolleyes: ). Though cold air is good for you, I hate wearing sweaters.

Lynet?

14. jupitershana

my mother always kept it at 68, but at night she turned it down to 62 ...mornings were terrible...

Babe?

15. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

no it's me....... thats the advantage of electronic thermostats. its programed to 65 when we're away or supposed to be sleeping - 71 When we're up and home. oh yeah... a radient space heater is toasty!!

Duzzy?

16. resmc157

resmc157 Quantum Physicist

Nope. It's me.

I can't sleep. I'm getting Uni on wed, for my 17th b-day!
    Had a snowday today, the first of the year. It's been threatening to snow for quite some time..

Umm...SBW?

17. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Yaaa! Me, finally. Wondered why my ears had been burning, and it's not from the temperature in this house. Fridays I tend to devote to my "better half." Also, with Christmas approaching so fast, we've got errands to run and housecleaning and boring stuff like that. But at least I get to dream of the sims...and I have to find time to play them before I can complete my story. :)

Anyway, who's on board...Mirelly?

18. person123

Nope, me! I've been playing the game all weekend since we had a snowday on Friday and therefore no homework, and I didn't have violin lessons on Friday either so I don't have to practice as much!

Shana?

19. Lynet

Lynet New Member

No, I'm afraid it's me stopping in again for a moment. Headed downstairs for more coffee. But...violin! I wish I could play the violin. I LOVE the way they sound. It's the most beautful sound in the orchestra, IMHO :D . How many years have you studied?

OK, so, Shana?

20. babewithbrains_14

Hi! I spent the day rearranging my bedroom and helping Mum and Lee put my new wardrobe up. By which, I mean I sat playing the Sims (researching my story) watching and criticising and laughing when stuff was loading while they huffed and puffed! I had a great day. My Mum redecorated my room for me while I was away, and I needed a wardobe. Ecstatic that I got one now. My clothes were just thrown on my sofa.

Keeping with the trend: Shana?