guess whos next

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by ss8goku, Feb 16, 2003.

1. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

Wow...third times a charm eh? That sounds nice Babe that you got your room all redecorated. That sounds like fun. I haven't been on the computer at all this weekend yet. Saturday Brandon and I went up to my mother's to help her decorate the Christmas tree, then I took him to see the movie RENT (my second time!). Today I went to see Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe with my mother and Brandon's mother. It was an amazing movie...I recommend it.

Let's see...Mirelly?

2. MegRen

MegRen New Member

Nope. It's me. I'm just sitting here at work, thinking that I should be eating lunch before my next group, but I'm too lazy to go get my food. :rolleyes: I know, I know. Personal problem. :p

Kristal?

3. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

Yay! Give Meg a gold star! LOL

Been putting up my Christmas Lights tonight. I have three tiny plate-glass windows in my living room, so I bought three tiny strings of icicle lights. I can't get them to hang in a pretty manner. Yes, I know they are not supposed to be neat, they are icicles. But, they just look so thin and willy nilly on a window. :(

Got any lights up, Lynet?

4. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Not a single bulb. I haven't done ANYTHING yet for Christmas except attend a couple of social events and buy a couple of presents. I'm starting to hate myself. :p (P.S. How did your Saturday social obligation go, Kristal? OK, I hope.)

Ah, Person?

5. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Sorry Lynet :p

Waiting for MegRen to stop on by :p

6. Flameback777

Flameback777 Josh's Servant Staff Member

Muahaha it is I! :devil:

Er, Mirelly?

7. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

No, me. I'm with Lynet. I'm very Scroogey this year, can't seem to get into the spirit. Maybe because it's all so darned commercial.

Even doing my Santa shopping didn't help.

Maybe once I put up the tree ... but first I have to clean my house ... hmmm ... methinks I've discovered the real reason behind my bah, humbug.

I hate cleaning! :rolleyes:

Let's see ... Person 123?

8. Flameback777

Nope!

Maybe Kristal?

9. MegRen

MegRen New Member

Me!!!

Babe?

10. person123

person123 Frumpy McDoogle!

Darn, I missed my cue...twice. I was at school, so I hope you remember that you probably won't guess right until like 3pm. :eek: I've been bugging my dad to bring in the tree and decorations from the barn for like weeks, and only after I put post-it notes saying "Bring in the Christmas tree, Dad!" all over the house did he bring it in. But then he couldn't find the lights and decorations! Agh, by the time we buy more Christmas will have passed. :mad:

SBW?

11. babewithbrains_14

babewithbrains_14 The Offtopic Queen!!!

Hehe, I love Christmas. I'm getting into the feel of it now. I'm constantly happy near Chrimbo. And since we are having a non-uni day on Thurs, I'm hoping to show Phil what he's missing. In fact, I know I'm gonna show him what he's missing. I'm wearing my jeans with my strap crinkle top and my new white jacket. I can't wait! And a disco is our school reward this year.

Lynet?

12. jupitershana

You show him Babe! Hope things go well!

We put up our Christmas tree and lights last week, however shopping in another matter. I have a ton to do still! Not to mention I have to shop for Brandon's presents for people as well...he's working a 3rd shift job now, he doesn't have any time for shopping. Anyway...

Flameback?

13. Lynet

Lynet New Member

No, me

I hate it, too. I need motivation...like...company due for dinner tomorrow? Whew, no, thank goodness. OK, back to the sims :p

How about you, Flameback?

14. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Flamey's getting burned by his boss.

How toasty have you become Flamey? :D

15. Flameback777

Getting burned? Oh what have I done this time? :rolleyes:

Er, SBW?

16. MegRen

MegRen New Member

Nope, it's me.

SBW?

17. Flameback777

Nope!

SBW this time?

18. jupitershana

Nah, just me...

Josh?

19. Flameback777

Nope me again!

SBW?

20. babewithbrains_14

babewithbrains_14 The Offtopic Queen!!!

Oooh, I can't wait for tomorrow... I got some new earrings and a necklace to go with my top before. I also treated myself to a new bag and another new pair of earrings. A girl's gotta shop!

SBW?