guess whos next

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by ss8goku, Feb 16, 2003.

1. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

Wow, guys, thanks for making me feel so popular!

I actually had work to do today, for a change, so was mostly unavailable ...

Um, Person 123?

2. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

hehehe...Guessing isn't as easy as 123, ABC...

Flamey? Still alive? Or shall I call the doctors :D

3. Flameback777

Flameback777 Josh's Servant Staff Member

Stop guessing me Josh. :D

Er, Mirelly?

4. babewithbrains_14

babewithbrains_14 The Offtopic Queen!!!

Hehehe. I shouldn't be on here now. I'm in IT. I should be doing my coursework. Don't tell Mr Kenny!

Kristal?

5. MegRen

MegRen New Member

I won't tell if you don't tell on me!

Lynet, are you around?

6. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

not yet she's not, but I am. Just got to work, we'll probably be busy today!

Kristal?

7. babewithbrains_14

Oh, my God. I hate school discos. Something has to go wrong.

Julie asked out Phil. And he said yes. I really, really, really didn't expect that. When we were at the disco after she asked him, I asked him if she had asked him yet and he said yeah she had. I asked him what had he told her. He said yes. I was all like - 'What?' and I just felt so disappointed. And sick. And I felt like crying (which is nothing new). But I didn't do anything apart from smiling and exclaiming 'Ohmigod, great!' and walking off and sitting down staring into space. A few of my mates were asking if I was okay, and I just said I felt sick. And when I got out of school all I wanted to do was throw myself onto my bed and cry and cry. But I couldn't 'cos I had drama, and it took me a few hours to get over the shock. I wouldn't shed a tear ova a guy, ever. (I'll probably eat those words in a few years... ;) )

As a great end to the most perfect day in the world, where's 123 to cheer me up?

8. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

She's not here yet, but I'm sorry to hear you had a bad day. Don't be afraid to cry either, it's good to get those emotions out. Doesn't hurt one bit to shed some tears over a guy, goodness knows I've done it many times. *gives you a virtual hug* It will be tough I'm sure for a few days, but I hope things look up for you sweetie.

SBW? Got any more wisdom to share with our young friend?

9. person123

person123 Frumpy McDoogle!

I missed twice, again! Sorry, I was at the orthodontist. :( I have to start getting x-rays and molds and all that other crap, and then I'll be getting my braces in a month or two. And I have a cavity! :mad: Darn. My teeth are horribly crooked, too, so I'll probably still have my braces when I'm in high school. :( I am sad.

SBW?

10. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Not yet. Hi, Person. Braces, huh. I had braces for awhile when I was in junior high. I was mortified but I'd forgotten all about it until you mentioned yours. How time flies... A lot of adults get them now. My husband had them when he was around 30.

So, SBW. Are you stopping in today?

11. MegRen

MegRen New Member

Not yet, but I am!

SBW?

12. babewithbrains_14

I hate my teeth. They are okay for being straight, but when I was younger I had - well, a little phobia of brushing since I was sick one morning whilst brushing. They are a little bit stained now. I was going to have to have a brace, but I think they are sorted now.

I got a hug from Phil today to say Merry Christmas, but that's nothing new. We broke up from school today!

Kristal?

13. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

Here I am. Sorry to hear about your boy troubles, Babe. I know how hard it is when you really like someone and they don't feel the same way, but chin up, girl. You're fourteen, you've got a lot to offer, and there are a lot of boys out there.

That said, I know teenage crushes are the hardest thing to overcome. I'm not so old that I don't remember how it was. The only advice I can offer is, have confidence in yourself. Be genuine with everyone and try not to worry about what they think of you. I know that's really hard when you're 14, but believe me, if you like you, so will others.

Also, try to remember that most 14 year old boys are clueless when it comes to romance. Boys grow up slower than girls do. So something that seems earthshattering to you may not even be a blip on Phil's radar.

OK, putting away the soapbox.

Mirelly?

14. MegRen

MegRen New Member

It's me!

Babe?

15. babewithbrains_14

Yep, it's me!

That's the best advice I've had all week. I've got more boy trouble now, with *Dustin*. My friends are convinced he likes me since he got so jealous when Phil complimented me one time, and my other friends (different people) won't stop saying he eyed me up yesterday when I took my jacket off. Unfortunatly, I don't like him that way.

Ah well. I probably sound like a total bore going on and on and on about boys all the time, but you won't belive how happy I am I won't see either of them for 2 weeks.

Shana?

16. person123

person123 Frumpy McDoogle!

Nope, me. Sorry Babe, no advice to give you on the boy thing. :eek:

Lynet?

17. Lynet

Lynet New Member

:wave: HI

I've been enjoying all these little smilies.

Shana?

18. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

Okay, I finally showed up. Just a little slow this week. ;)

Person: I had braces my Jr. and Sr. years of High School. Hated them. :( Couldn't smile for my senior pictures. But I couldn't stop smiling at my prom. Here, look how pretty and happy and in love I was!

Babe: The girls over here wear these clothes with this little sarcastic bunny that hates boys and says mean things about boys. I happen to think they are adorable. I saw a pair of bunny slippers in the store the other night that said, "Boys lie and they are stinky!" If I could, I'd send them to you for Christmas. :)

Edit: Forgot to guess who's next sorry. Person, I'll guess you. :)

Attached Files:

19. Lynet

Lynet New Member

It's me. Had to stop in when I saw the picture. Kristal, you two are so adorable. Puts a smile on my face this morning. :)

Is Mirelly in?

20. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Yeah!! And don't they look cute eh?

Oh, it's Saturday. How about Babe next? You up yet, kiddo?