guess whos next

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by ss8goku, Feb 16, 2003.

1. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

She's adorable Kristal. It is amazing how fast children grow up. Thanks for the birthday wishes as well. My birthday was thursday the 19th and I turned 25, so one year younger than your little sister.

SBW?

2. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

what darling child!!!! And she's probably as sweet as she looks.

Flamey?

3. alliekat

alliekat Insert quirky comment

Nope, me. That is such an adorable photo Kristal. I'm a while off having kids yet, but I love kids. Everyone around me is pregnant at the moment. Oh erll, I have a puppy instead, he'll be just as much work.

I'll continue with the trend, SBW?

4. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Nope just me. Kristal your daughter is angelic. I bet she just loved wearing that hat with the flower :D

SBW?

5. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

Nope, me again. Thanks y'all. :) I had to strong arm her into bed tonight, she was so wound up. Birthdays are her favorite days of the year, next to Christmas. ;)

SBW, your turn. :) Ya here?

6. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

I can't understand why?

123?

7. Bloodfury_Rayne89

Bloodfury_Rayne89 New Member

what is this game?:confused:

8. jupitershana

All you do is guess who is going to post after you. We also tend to go a little off topic in the main part of our threads and just discuss random topics or what is going on in our lives. Such as talking about the birthdays and Kristal's daughter.

Since this is being directed to you Bloodfury_Rayne89 (now dubbed as Rayne), I'm going to guess you!

9. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

It's me! Sorry I've been incommunicado. Lots going on in my little world, sims and otherwise ...

Man, I'm hungry. Time for lunch. Camdi, here I come ...

Speaking of Minnesota, I'm going to guess ... Sacha, aka Sacharissa.

10. person123

person123 Frumpy McDoogle!

Well, I missed my call. I seem to only reply after someone guesses me. Weird. I guess I just want to give the person guessed a chance, but then I end up not posting in like a week, which happened here.

Shana?

11. jupitershana

That's me! I reply whenever I darn well feel like it!

Meg?

12. Lynet

Lynet New Member

No. Sorry, I checked in. It's close to midnight and my eyes are half shut. Beautiful eyes on that little girl, Kristal. She's a charmer.

I'll guess...hmmm...Rayne?

13. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

Decided to popin before I headed off to work, woo. :D

I'll guess Surprised by Witches

14. jupitershana

Nope...15 minutes left of work...thank goodness!

Miss Emma Williams? Are you here, or is your dad making your tummy all squiggly because you're on the internet to much!!!

(edit: I know I'm on the internet WAY to much!)

15. babewithbrains_14

babewithbrains_14 The Offtopic Queen!!!

Hehehe. My tummy is all squiggily now. I think it's because people KNOW MY NAME!!! ;)

Hey - who could ever forget the most delightful, stunning, intelligent Miss Emma Williams (who just couldn't even spell Williams) anyway?

Point being - you're right!!! A gold star for Shana (Blue Peter moment) And here's one I made earlier!

Erm... Mirelly?

16. MegRen

MegRen New Member

Hi guys!!! It's FRIDAY!!! You have no idea how excited I am about that. A weekend of Sims is in my future...

Mirelly?

17. jupitershana

Lol, It is sad that when we're exciting about Fridays because we have a weekend of simming ahead of us vs. going out with friends...

Meg, I think you need to join Sims Anon with us. Just repeat after me using your own name...

"Hello, my name is Shana, and I'm a Sims addict."

Welcome to the club!

Person, did you want to step forward as well?

18. person123

person123 Frumpy McDoogle!

Yes, yes I did! "Hello, my name is Sarah, and I'm a Sims Addict."

Sadly, I don't have a weekend of simming ahead of me. My brother reformatted the computer, and I was able to copy the Sims 2 files onto our other computer, but now I have to wait until my brother buys more RAM or memory or whatever it's called, and then I want to order Uni and install them in order this time around. So...another week or two for me.

Wait a second. Did I already tell you guys this in another thread? I really don't remember.

SBW? :eek:

19. alliekat

alliekat Insert quirky comment

I have to join!!!:D

"Hello, my name is Allie, and I'm a sims addict!!!"

Wow that's so good to get it off my chest. I should do more.

"Hello, my name is Allie and I'm a Tupperware addict"

"Hello, my name is Allie and I'm a cleaning-up-a-phobe"

"Hello, my name is Allie and I'm a worldsims forums addict"

I think that will do for now.

Babe?

20. babewithbrains_14

babewithbrains_14 The Offtopic Queen!!!

Yep! I don't have to fess up to anything. I'm perfect. ;)

But if I wasn't it would have to be;

"Hi, I'm Emma and I'm a WorldSims Forums addict, a chocolate addict, a Simpsons addict, an MSN addict and a Sims addict."

I can't fess up though, sorry for being fab. :p

Mirelly?