Guys, this is important

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Emidio, Oct 1, 2002.

1. Emidio

Emidio New Member

Guys, this is important

Some areas of the forum are almost like a desert! Nobody goes there and put new threads! For example the fan and art area of the site! Guys, put funny pictures, your pictures, the sims pictures, use the forum!:rolleyes:
    :disappointed: We should use every part of the forum.... This is a community, and we should share what we have of good and bad.... (this is a bit phylosofical)..... So this is my point. USE the other parts, post new threads, lets make the forum bigger...

I know i'm a newbie here but let's try to do this, ok people? Lets share a little more....
    I guess you got it;)

hopetihopp
    :bunny:

2. reniusa

reniusa New Member

*goes to scour the deserted areas of the forum and post with haste*

Muhahaua

3. Bryan

Bryan Member

hmm...Community?

Do we really want this?

I would feel like a Hippy

4. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

I agree with you Emidio :)

5. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

um... Community= like a town, a neighborhood... COMMUNE is what I think you're thinking of, lots of hippies tried to live in communes, where no one separately owned anything, tried to be like one BIG family sharing finances and work and stuff, but it didn't work out too well in most cases... people like to own their own STUFF I think... heehee. :)

6. Emidio

Emidio New Member

I guess you didn't get it! :( Guys: The thing is: We need to share more.... there are places here that aren't used..... The help part of the forum, for example, the fan gallery art, and some other things. The forum was made to share information and to have some fun. But we should use more of it. The only way we can make it grow, is to use all the parts of it. Making the forum better will make it grow a lot.
    We should do this, and it has nothing to do with hippies
    :rolleyes:
    The other thing: I don't live in USA neither on UK or Australia and on any country that speaks english. My first language isn't English, so i don't have to know everything of it. I'm still learning, and it's not good to make fun of other people mistakes. Here's my point, i hope you can get it.

7. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Hey, yeah, I get your point! You did a good job of pointing it out too! I'm trying to get my screen shots and stuff all rounded up and uploaded online to start sharing stuff! In the meantime, I'm trying to keep up with all the posting. :)

I just thought I should clarify what community meant for dude since he seemed to think that would be a hippy thing... :)

8. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Good point Lucas. ;)
    You right in that people should post more.
    Well I think it will be used as soon as someone have something to post there.

:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

9. timz2rules

timz2rules New Member

not me right away, i like it where i am, i will "work" my way over there eventually...

10. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Agree Tim.
    But look theres quite a few new posts here already... and more people so....

*hops around*

11. timz2rules

timz2rules New Member

i'm actually still a newbie, gimmie a few more weeks...don't let my Senior Member status fool you :O

12. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Same here as you know Tim....
    ;)

13. timz2rules

timz2rules New Member

i know manyt things...is there something i'm suposed to know?

14. ManagerJosh

*whistles innocently*

15. timz2rules

timz2rules New Member

*bops Josh* its true you know :p *whistles innocently* Josh could never be innocent...hmph...

16. ManagerJosh

Look Very Very Carefully Tim :)

17. timz2rules

timz2rules New Member

*mumbles* thats just wrong Josh...

18. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Lol guys!

*hops around Josh and Tim*
    Anything you should know?? Hehehehe...

well well... hehehe

19. lewdini

lewdini Moderate Sith Lord

Water...water...must have water...........

20. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

*Hands Lew a bucket of water*

Ohhh anything you should know... innocent? you 2??? tihihihi... hehehehe.....
    What? Ohh... so so sowwy..

*hides from the world behind her ears*