Hair styles...

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by LeeMortis, Nov 18, 2003.

1. LeeMortis

LeeMortis New Member

Hair styles...

ManagerJosh, you listed the following in your second installment below...

Able to manipulate new hair styles and faces (even during gameplay).

Does this mean that you are actually able to manipulate the hairstyles and come up with brand new ones that aren't pre-made (meaning no more mesh-creation needed)?

How does it work... do you pull hair to be longer and curl it up a bit? If so that would be a massively impressive feature.

Or did you simply mean choosing between the different existing ones, and changing the color?

2. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

You are able to create new hairstyles, new eyebrows, new mouths, new noses, etc. Basically you are able to create new facial parameters.

Basically all you do is manipulate a bitmap and then alter it, and reimport it back. Manipulation as in terms of size, length etc.

The colors, blonde, brown, black, green, etc., are all textures which can be duplicated for each item

3. Silkymoon_J

Silkymoon_J New Member

When does CAS come out again? Sometimes i wish i could just fast forward time to Febuary.

4. LeeMortis

LeeMortis New Member

Oh boy! Now I'm getting even more excited about this. Now I can get guys with really long hair, and girls with even longer hair.

Bring on the CaSIE!!! :)