Happy Birthday lworley!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by alapokeygirl, Apr 21, 2003.

1. alapokeygirl

alapokeygirl Very much in LOVE

Happy Birthday lworley!!!

Happy Birthday Luke!!! Hope you have a good one. :p

Last year as a teen, woohoo!! :LOL: Hope you have as much fun as I did at that age. :LOL:

*big birthday hugs*

2. lworley

lworley New Member

Aww thanks ala, real sweet :)

Last year as a teen, it's gone so fast!

3. alapokeygirl

alapokeygirl Very much in LOVE

Yes, I know. I sometimes think, man where have the years gone too. :p Do enjoy it as best that you can, you are only young once.

4. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

Happy Birthday, Lworley! :)

5. ali

ali New Member

*jumps on Lukey*
    bahaha.
    *sings to self and luke*

I can finally er, go for a drink with luke yeh. right must learn to drive properly now. :D

6. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Now I know I'm NEVER going to walk on the streets of London while Ali is driving :p

7. ManagerJosh

Happy Birthday Luke :D

8. ali

ali New Member

i don't live in london, dear.

I can move there if you want :D

9. ManagerJosh

okay...lemme rephrase that...I'm never walking anywhere in the UK knowing that Ali is on the loose with a car :p

One more thing Ali!!!

Your the second oldest user and yet you have the least amount of posts :eek:

Embarassing :embarassed:

10. ali

ali New Member

YEAH AND I'M PROUD!

I used to have loads of posts. before you changed the forums. Meanie.

I already have a car. and i can drive it. but not legally :p

If you want I shall become a regular poster after my exams. yeh. bad exams. I think i'll go harass lukey now. yes, and shout happy birthday at him.

11. lworley

lworley New Member

happy birthday ali, have a nice beer on me! (she's legal now :p) and josh, i drive ya know :p

12. ManagerJosh

Actually Ali...you have the same amount of posts as before.....just that you fell behind :p

13. ali

ali New Member

i did not have 0 posts before joshua.

i had 50 sommat. then you wiped it.. and wasn't i a mod before too? So i gave up :p

Luke, i'll have a vodka and orange. nah no beer for me. I'll come and get everyone in my cool car. weee!

14. Simzer

Simzer New Member

Happy B-Day! (Just one more year until I can drink)

15. lworley

lworley New Member

ya know, once your legal to drink, it will become the "norm" and boring. Ali i will drive and visit you one day i always said i would :p

16. ali

ali New Member

lol. well if you don't before i learn to drive i will follow you on the motorway and start road rage with a laptop :cheeky:

17. hataz_gon_hate

hataz_gon_hate Be Nice

happy birthday...did i say that already? i forgot...sorry...no not yet... happy birthday ! :D

18. Bookworm42

Bookworm42 Oh No! Bathtime!

Well, Iworley, I'm afraid that while I only know you from the posts here at the forum I thought I would also wish you a Happy Birthday since I always enjoy your little comments, etc....

Hope you had a great day!!

Just for the record there are three stages to the driver's life:
    When young, your reflexes are high, your caution low (so watch out for the risky manuevers!!)
    Middle-aged, they both balance out to some degree (you have a few more responsibilities and realize that one is not invincible!); and Old-aged, your abilities drop to a low as does your vision over the steering wheel and you get to be one of these old "darlings" that look like their elbows are higher than their heads and sometimes you need to look twice before realizing that there is indeed someone at the wheel!! (then you become the slow-moving vehicle that is followed by several, very-impatient cars!)

19. ManagerJosh

Considering no posts was pruned Ali... :rolleyes: