Have you ever?

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by sims2, Nov 18, 2006.

1. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Nope. I chase them... (Not really - grown up with doggies...)

Ever been chased by a roedeer? (I have... scaaarrrryyy)

2. muffin-tacos

muffin-tacos Queen of Xeex

Nope. But I've been chased by a dog and that was kinda scary too. But I always double up laughing every time I think about it, so I don't regret it. :D

Ever been pounced on by a cat?

3. Odinmoon

Odinmoon Creator of organised mess

Yes. One being chased by a dog. :eek: Run straight up my leg. And I was wearing shorts. :eek:

Ever waved at someone cause you thought they were waving at you. But it was a person behind you. :eek:

4. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Yes, and I say hi to people who are waving at someone behind me. :D

Ever lose a pair of glasses in a department store?

5. muffin-tacos

I don't wear my glasses while I'm in department stores, so that I won't lose 'em. :D Actually, I don't wear my glasses a lot... Only at school when I need to see the board. :rolleyes:

Ever gone white water rafting?

6. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

No. Never.

Ever fell with a horse over you? (I have - and that was scary. Thank goodness none of us were hurt:( eek:

7. Odinmoon

Neh. err. Yes and it hurt a lot. But it was more the rocks under me that hurt. :faint:

Ever been kicked by a horse. :mad:

8. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Unfortunately yes. but that was not the horses' or my fault. A stooopid kid waved a long wip at it and spoked it... :mad:

Ever eaten fried frog legs? (YIKES)

9. muffin-tacos

Urgh, no. :yuck: I love frogs and I'd never dream of eating their skinny legs.

Carrying on the horse questions... LOL :rolleyes:
    Ever been bitten by a horse?

10. Odinmoon

Lol don't worry muffin we give them wheel chairs. The frogs that is.:D

Yes I have been bitten by a horse.:( and that hurts too.

Ever eaten snails? Escargot. I think thats how it's spelt. :rolleyes:

11. hugzncuddles

hugzncuddles New Member

UGH no. Even if I wasn't vegetarian I would never eat such a thing. YUK. :ill: :vomit:

Heh, change of topic. :p

Have you ever accidentally thrown something away that was really important?

12. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Unfortunately I think so. Never found a letter with an appointment in again. Searched for DAYS! Then I realized it must have slipped in between all those commercial stuff I throw away. :( But it got sorted. Got hold of the person on the phone and got the date - but was it embarrasing or what!

Have you ever got melting water into you shoes or boats? (It's coooold I can tell)

13. muffin-tacos

Yes. My friend and I were standing on the ice that was on a puddle and it cracked and we both had to walk around with wet trainers for the rest of the day (it was a deep puddle). Speaking of ice and cold water, me and the same friend thought it would be funny to shove snow down each others backs. LOL. that was funny. But cold... so very cold.

Ever got attacked by a deer?

P.S I've eaten snails when I was in France. It wasn't that bad actually. Kind of like eating squid only not so hard to chew. :p

14. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Actually yes. Or I got chased by an angry male one. lol. I scared his wife and baby one evening walking through the forest on my way back to our country house. It was just pure luck he had to jump a huge area of fallen trees. I JUST made it into our outdoor house (WC) when he hit the door behind me. That was scary... I sat there in the darkness for at at least an hour shaking. lol

(That house was a bit of fun... It was showing only the very top of the door from the house, which meant: Door open = occupied. Door closed = free... :DAnd my dad had also put up a brass plate with emergency sos signals for submarines in need... )

Ever seen a bird of prey very close to you? (Wild one that is)

15. Odinmoon

Yes when I was gliding, an Eagle was in the same thermal as me and we were only meteres apart flying in the same direction in a full turning circle in the thermal. it wa amazing. Lasted about 5 mins. We were at around 3000 feet.

have you ever done speed skating on ice?

16. muffin-tacos

LOL no, but I'd like to try it some time. Don't think it would go too well though. :eek:

Ever riden on a bull?

17. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

That must have been amazingly wonderful Odin. :)

No Muffin - never been riding a bull... Dunno I if want to either... :p

Ever forgot your lines in a performance in school or on a theater scene or similar?

18. hugzncuddles

hugzncuddles New Member

Nope - I always hated being in plays or productions, so I always snatched the backstage roles at school. :p

Ever resumed a bad habit that you had stopped for a while?

19. Odinmoon

Smoking :mad:

Have you ever been to Australia? ;)

20. lewdini

lewdini Moderate Sith Lord

Yeah! Twice. Nice place. Love the scones there.

Have you ever fallen flat on your face?