Have you ever?

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by sims2, Nov 18, 2006.

1. bri365

bri365 King of the hill

We exist for the sole purpose of sitting in forums typing silly questions.

ever cried over a movie ( I'll be the big fella that cryed his eyes out watching the Colour Purple)

2. wishfulanthony

wishfulanthony A Proud San Franciscan

Yes, I did... with romantic movies.

Any most memorable movie/s ever watched?

3. Valentine

Valentine Scottish Gamer

I see dead people...I mean, no.

Have you ever intentionally beat yourself up for attention. (I've not, incase you wonder!)

4. bri365

bri365 King of the hill

never, the more I think about that question the more I think why would you want to.

Ever walk in on your parents whilst they rock the boat so to speak.

5. wishfulanthony

I never did that.

Ever eaten pork blood?

6. bri365

bri365 King of the hill

drank pigs liver blood once for a bet.

Ever wanted to be reborn and correct the mistakes you made in the past.

7. wishfulanthony

Yes, I really did, and I continue to think that way!

Have you ever rode a train or bus that brought you to the wrong destination than what you thought? (Let's say, I took a bus heading north, when in reality, it went east)

8. bri365

bri365 King of the hill

got very very drunk once and rode the train home, only I never made it. Woke up at 3am in a siding about 200 yards outside a station that was 50 miles from my home, I origanlly only had a 10 mile journey to do.

Ever been stopped by the police.

9. Valentine

Valentine Scottish Gamer

No, but my brother has. It was just a routine thing, he did nothing wrong or anything that would have raised their attention in the first place.

Have you ever wanted to do something so badly, but you knew if you did their would be major implications/circumstances?

10. wishfulanthony

Yes, I did... I really got a lot of friends begging me to smoke, but I never did because of health circumstances.

Have you ever watched anything in Betamax lately?

11. bri365

bri365 King of the hill

Sadly don't have betamax anymore, gone to the great recycling centre along with my Philips 2000 system (this was the system that had tapes that could be turned over and record on the other side, bit like a small music cassette) and my laser disk player.

Facebook or Myspace. ( I don't use either as I have heard of people having their identities stolen)

12. wishfulanthony

I have used both, but, I stick with Facebook because it's a more friendly web-based community. :)

Have you ever had an online blog... but did not have time to actually continue it?

13. bri365

bri365 King of the hill

I did once have a blog but I quickly got bored with it and didn't fini.............

Ever looked at a cousin and thought "wow yes please"?

14. Valentine

Valentine Scottish Gamer

GOD NO! I don't know about you, but if they're related in any way....they instantly become "normal" looking...

Have you ever bought something, then soon after asked yourself why you just bought it?

15. bri365

bri365 King of the hill

All the time, I am a gadget freak and have boxes full of things I shouldn't have brought. Spent £110 once on the biggest Scalextric (USA = slot cars) set there is, it's only been out of the box twice in the last four years as it takes up too much room. As I sit and type this, on the shelves above my desk is a remote control F1 Mclaren (still in box) and two remote control daleks (one large one small) still in boxes, an electric air guitar thing, guess what used once and back in box. Really need to have a yard sale.

Ever fancied a teacher at school.

16. wishfulanthony

Truthfully: nope.

Have you ever had your computer go kaput because you overloaded it with "junk" files?

17. olla86

olla86 New Member

No! I have not!

Have you ever visit your friends in a hospital?

18. wishfulanthony

I actually have done that several times, one for a friend who had a bad shoulder, another for another friend who fell down at a staircase at school.

Have you ever tried listening to trance music?

19. Yes... I got into a very annoying mood from it... lol

Have you ever forgot to put your pants or skirt on before leaving home?