Having Problems with skins on Sims

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by littlemistresspixie, Jan 6, 2003.

1. littlemistresspixie

littlemistresspixie New Member

Thanks alot, I'll try it when I have a bit of time

2. littlemistresspixie

I'm such an idiot. It figures that for Sims File Cop to detect bad skin and head files that the files have to be in the skins folder. They wer in my Downloads folder *inno* That oughta teach me, hehe

3. littlemistresspixie

I also had another question. I downloaded a set of objects from a site, and had to leave suddenly, and I didn't get the walls or floors. I forgot the name of the site and I was wondering if there was any way I could find the site. I know the name of the set too

4. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

any ideas who made the set? and what is the set called?

5. alapokeygirl

alapokeygirl Very much in LOVE

Look inside the zip file, most sites have a read me of some sort to let you know where it came from. Others use an identifier to let you know. They ususally put it in the first letters of the filename.

Glad you found your problem skins. :classic:

6. littlemistresspixie

the set is called red chrome goth set. it's for the bathroom, and it was created by someone named peachy. I tried emailing the person, but I haven't gotten a response yet

7. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

hmmm... only thing I can think of is maybe try doing a search on www.google.com for: red chrome goth set peachy

That way you MIGHT get the actual webpage you downloaded it from through the search engine, since you have the name of the set AND the name of the maker! :) Good luck!!