How Do I Having Woohoo in a public place

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by snoopy, Apr 25, 2006.

1. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

Don't worry about it too much, just try to be nice, is all. Shana's right, blanket statements will get you in trouble, no matter what group you're talking about.

We're a pretty forgiving group as long as you're not trying to offend anyone.

And I'd like to see an 18 year old who knows as much about computers as Mirelly does, BTW.

2. simcrazy5000

simcrazy5000 Random Crazy Person

oh I know, she knows a lot. She's probably learned it all from being the moderator at this forum, she is almost obligated to answer every question posted and if she doesn't know the answer she looks it up... Doing that for even just the 3 or so years she's been doing it will give you a lot of knowlage, not that she didn't know a lot of it to begin with.

3. simcrazy5000

You Know this has kind of strayed from the topic of woo hoo in public so you should probably close this thread (I can't Spell)

4. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Just to let you know, I wasn't offended by anything you said. And also, Mirelly's got way more knowledge than you and me added together. No kidding. And I'm not saying this just to butter her up (which I am because I'm shameless) but just so you know that you should pay close attention to anything she says. And don't make her mad. :eek:

So what was the topic of this thread? Sims wanting woohoo in public? Silly things. I always ignore that goofy desire.

5. simcrazy5000

I agree with you 100% - and i listen to everything she says, like I said before she is smart

6. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

yes even old people like sims... but we probably approach the game differently.

7. simcrazy5000

:) nobody said that anybody was old, I don't consider a person old until they are 100 years young.

8. surprised_by_witches

Topics are for wusses. It's really just an excuse to chat. ;)

9. simcrazy5000

10. bjcook1

bjcook1 New Member

Ok everyone in here is really silly,

Now that isn't an insult, that's a complament (sp) since I found the conversation amusing, but I tend to give out my real age, and I am a woman, so I guess I am not going with the womanhood rules. lol.
    I tend to have no qualms on saying my age, which is 26 and already starting to go grey which is the same age my mom started to. lol funny huh, so does that mean that part is genetic ?

Betty

11. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

Probably Betty, and if you don't like the gray you can have a makeover... hmm. a stray thought, has anyone given a senior a makeover in the chair? and do they stay gray or end up with color?

12. simcrazy5000

it might not be, did you know you get hair genics from your mother's father?

13. mysterygirl_2

mysterygirl_2 New Member

I sometimes make mine do it in a photo booth for public woohoo, the laziest way I have found for the public woohoo aspiration is to buy a photo booth and stick it in your house somewhere. Then invite who you have a relationship with around and do it (so to speak, and ask them to join you and you can then have the option for woohoo, same like the changing room) I found this particulary helpful when I had a few sims that wanted public woohoo with multiple sims. After your sim is finished with one, send them home! I dont like the one with their lifetime want is 20woohoos with different sims, its too difficult and you can have stalker girlfiends that come over all hours and tip over garbage and other stuff if you are caught in the act or on a date anywhere

14. surprised_by_witches

I think elders get gray hair regardless. I know when you change appearance that's their only option, unless you've got some custom hair for elders that isn't gray.

I heard of someone having problems with the photobooth when they had it in the house. Just FYI. I think it caused the lot to glitch.