Troubleshooting Help on uninstall The Sims Bon Voayage

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by doraemon, Dec 9, 2010.

1. doraemon

doraemon New Member

I installed The Sims Bon Voyage on a cd bought in my country it has file crack and I accidentally cracked it in the Sims Bon Voyage icon on desktop then I cracked it again the the location of the game but when I open the game it loads but froze I have to try close it then I uninstalled it in Add/Remove Programs to install it again but it disappeared from the list when I clicked on it but nothing showed up to uninstall and the game's still on my computer I can open it but it froze again. Then I try to uninstall it by Revo Uninstaller Pro and force it to uninstall by clicking on the game file in the path but i can't see any exe file that named of the game so i clicked on Sims_Bon_Voyage_code.exe or something and it's still not uninstalled so now I can't play the game anyway cause i guess I uninstalled and deleted the code file or something. And I can't uninstall it by clicking on Uninstall in C:\Program Files\EA Games either and same with Uninstall option in Program Files. So now how can I uninstall it and reinstall it again, I really want to play it thanks for any help.