Help!!

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by coralark, Feb 20, 2009.

1. swmeek

swmeek I got your benevolent dictator pal!!

It's not really a given but it all would depend if you noticed in say the readme for a new driver if it fixed anything in particular for that graphics card.
    Alot of times Nvidia will release an updated driver whenever a new game like say Far Cry 2 is released because of all new graphics being changed.
    Drivers can become corrupted over time so it would be good if you start noticing problems with gaming to download and install a new version of driver.
    Just remember to install a new driver with the antivirus turned off and do a clean install everytime too.

2. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

I wish you'd post a full dxdiag. It gives us more information to look at.

3. Ace

Ace New Member

You know the more I thought about it, a corrupt Seasons disc didn't make any sense. Even though the content that's messed up in my game is from the Seasons expansion, Bon Voyage is my last expansion pack and it was the disc being played when the items went bad. :confused: I am so confused...lol. I give up trying to figure it out.