Troubleshooting help!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by loves2giggle2, Jul 15, 2005.

1. Lynet

Lynet New Member

:eek: Oh, Mirelly. So sorry. :eek: I just did a search and found the "no name for the baby" business in an earlier thread where you explain the boolprop cheat. Too late to try it out tonight. Fridays are always crazy. This weekend, I hope. If it doesn't work, I'll just leave those two sets of parents alone and continue playing with their kids.

Wonder what would happen if I played another house, invited them over and proposed that they move in? Would Wynter's Curse come with them?

2. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Baby Girl has been saved

I bought Pescado's lot debugger and it worked. The controls were reactivated. The box is now stored safely in the attic. Of course, poor Baby Girl has no name but the folks are interacting with her. Not at first--they wouldn't touch her--but she finally started screaming bloody murder for attention (and I think had almost starved to death,) when her idiot Momma finally picked her up and fed her. It was the longest bottle feeding of a baby I've yet seen. Then Uncle Drake put her to bed. (Momma still seems rather ambivalent about this child, just put her back on the floor and walked away. :( The poor kid fell asleep on the floor. Uncle Drake to the rescue.)

I know from my previous attempt to save this household that although her name appears to be Baby Girl (reminds me of a currently popular country toon) it is actually no name at all, since when she left for college no one was able to telephone her--she didn't appear on the list. I presume it is because she has no name. :rolleyes: Oh, well, can't have it all. I'm just content the family is rescued from oblivion. Don't think I'll risk moving this group back to the old mansion though.

P.S. Thought I wouldn't have time this morning, but hubby had to go to work extra early.

3. Lynet

Lynet New Member

I bought Merola's Painting and gave Baby Girl a name. Emmeline Sparrow is on her way. :)

4. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

Yay!!! I'm glad it worked out for you! :)