Spore Herbavor or Carnavor?

Discussion in 'General Gaming Talk' started by MrErops, May 21, 2005.

?

What will you make you creature be?

1. Herbavor

100.0%
  2. Carnavor

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Both (If possible)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. strillor

strillor New Member

yah.. if the other creature just wont make peace.. My Yokins'll manipulate them to travel to a planet with no atmosphere, and throw them into suicide.. So manipulating creatures :smile:

Do You guys think a weapon could be a light-sword?? You know, the weapon from Star Wars? It could be,, since the whole word a focusing on the last movie??

2. MrErops

MrErops New Member

Maybe they could have something like that instead of the little stick type thing with an arrow head at the top. It would be used for maybe the more tech. creatures. :D I know I am as well going to use the space ship to bring up people to drop them on planets and have them die/explode. :smile:

3. strillor

strillor New Member

yay for a light-sword copy...!! :spin:

and yay if you can manipulate creatures so you don't have to fly them out in space for them to explode :blush: :laughing2:

4. MrErops

MrErops New Member

Yeah. :laughing2: So I guess you wouldn't realy need to be a carnavor, since you could manipulate them. :party:

(Just trying to get this back on subject)

5. strillor

strillor New Member

hehe.. I guess I'm really bad to stay on subjects :blush:

But well... Then they can be herbavors on the outside,, and the evil carnavors on the inside... Like having 2 personalities.. muahaha :laughing2:

6. MrErops

MrErops New Member

Yes, that would be cool if they would be omnavor, and just eat plants so the other creatures think its harmless and then they can go and be a carnavor and eat the creature that was coming toward them. :D That is what I want my Pilos to do. Yay! for omnavor.

7. strillor

strillor New Member

YAH omavors!!!

there do exist that kind of animals.. I heard about a kinda.. electric eal who pretends they are plants and then other animals will eat little bites of them, and the eal keeps laying still, until SUDDENLY ,, BANG BOOM and the poor stupid animal is FOOD for the plant/eal...

I guess I ran of topic again, but not quit..
    It's an example :laughing2:

8. kingofthenet

kingofthenet New Member

Omnavor will defintly be one of my most used and populated creatures, simply because they can eat....everything :D

Heat

9. MrErops

MrErops New Member

Hahaha, yes that sounds like want I want my Pilos to be like. :smile:

10. strillor

strillor New Member

hehe.. I think omnavors will rule my choices, too.. it's so cool to picture them.. Like undercover agents.. mini very humble james bonds... pretending to be other than they are... WOW deep... :laughing2:

11. MrErops

MrErops New Member

Hahah, yes The names Pilo, P. Pilo:smile: *Music starts* Pilo 009 ;) Hehe I love the idea, I hope we can make them like that. :smile:

12. strillor

strillor New Member

*GOSH* that would be so cool

Imagine organisations,, (well I'm talking REALLY high up in the evolution) like CIA. in the creatures big-cities.....

13. MrErops

MrErops New Member

Haha. :laughing2: That would be a great idea in order to take over other cities on the planet, they would be eating some leaves off a tree looking so nice and then suddenly one of them tips there ends forward (as a signal) and the space ship comes and they attack the other city and those creatures wouldn't know what hit them. :smile:

14. strillor

strillor New Member

YAH!!! Dang,, I should write all of those GREAT ideas down... and publish them somewhere... .. ..... :confused: dang,, I don't know how to publish :laughing2: people should take these ideas (together with my language-thingy) and call Will Wright up on the phone :spin:

15. MrErops

MrErops New Member

Hahaha, yeah that would be cool if we even knew Will Wrights phone #. :smile:

16. strillor

strillor New Member

I'd bet that a kinda hacker could find that out....

Now I just need to find that hacker :rolleyes: said in a joke... I'm against illegal things.. belive me,, I AM...

17. MrErops

MrErops New Member

Yeah. :D I wonder if his phone number is listed in the Phone Book in California. :confused: Would that be funny, if it said--Will Wright, 87 Sim Private Lane, 198-234-5326 or something like that. :spin:

18. strillor

strillor New Member

oh.. yah!!! it would be cool..!! I think you should check it out. cuz I guess.. it's only people like Britney Spears who hides from the phonebooks...

HAHA :laughing2: imagine playing phone-fun with will wright,,, ringing, and then say HELLO MISTER,, and then hook up.. :laughing2:

19. MrErops

MrErops New Member

Haha, I doubt if he would even put his name in the phone book. :laughing2:

20. strillor

strillor New Member

But IF.. Even though,,, it's a VERY tiny change. I know...
    I once did that with a famous danish star :rolleyes: I found her in the phonebook and called her,, and pretended I was the queen that wanted to give her a price... ... ... She found out after I said "just go up to my castle in copenhagen and knock on the door"... ... .... haha :laughing2: I was SO great at doing that kinda things back then""!!! Now,, I'm more like the .. more boring entertainer.. .. .. cuz all famous people are impossible to find in that book...