Hey all!

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by ben_munson, Oct 5, 2002.

1. ben_munson

ben_munson Moderator

Hey all!

Hey all! Sorry I haven't been takin notice of this forum much. But now I'm gonna get back int obein dedicated 2 skin making again. I'll tell u a bit about myself. I am 15, I'm from Australia and I work in the skins section of worldsims. Most of the skins that are up on the site so far aren't very good because those skins are the ones I made when i was really crap at skin making. I've gotten better at it now. If you want info on how I make skins, requests or anything like that, just email me (ben_munson@hotmail.com), or notify me on this forum. Cya ;)

Daddy Dj (or Ben)

2. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Hi Daddy... :)

Sorry I haven't noticed this before ... but i'm not into making skins at all. Slipped in here by coincidence.

Nice to meet you anyway. :)

3. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Nice to meet you Daddy DJ/Ben :) I'm looking forward to seeing more of your skins. I need to get around to taking screenshots and putting some of my skins up for download or sharing.... sigh... so much to do!! :p

4. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Ooohhh.. Am I getting curious or what!!?? ;):D

5. lewdini

lewdini Moderate Sith Lord

I wanna see em skins!

6. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I've got to write down a list of everything I was in the middle of working on when the hurricane disrupted everything!! I am SOOO scattered!!

7. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

I have a few skins on the site if anyone wants to take a look...they are buried somewhere under our 225 items :)

8. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

wow, getting more items all the time??!! I'll have to go search through EVERYTHING on so many sites... after I make my list.... yeah... that's it....

9. lewdini

lewdini Moderate Sith Lord

Yay!!

10. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Seems like a lot of drooling over new and nice things coming up :p
    Beter get some plastic cover for the keyboard.. :p;)