Hi, ManagerJosh, I have finally posted :D

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SolidSnake_19, Jan 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wmvwmvwmv

wmvwmvwmv New Member

Awwwww you're funny oink o_Oor at least i think you are :s maybe that doesnt say alot about me lol

2. OinkUsed2BABunny

OinkUsed2BABunny Perma-banned.

*hangs limply in the doorway* :dead:

3. Bookworm42

Bookworm42 Oh No! Bathtime!

*unties Oinkie and has him revived by dumping a big pail of cold water on him*

Wake up Oinkie...we're not finished with you yet!!!

Despite your cruel harassment of me, I still am magnanimous and willing to be your fiend....er, friend...I meant friend!! :O

4. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

poor poor oinkie, caught between a rock and a hard place.

5. OinkUsed2BABunny

Well at least she didnt give me CPR. *shudders*

Couldnt have said it better myself Michelle, my one true love.
    :eek:

6. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

what about Snakey and the kids?

7. OinkUsed2BABunny

I told you in another thread Michelle. Now plz come home to me and Roofus? :cry:

8. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

Reviving this thread was a mistake. ;) Now I'll forever be referred to as a n00bie..

On a side note: Like your new avatar Oink. :p Where are you getting those images?

9. OinkUsed2BABunny

It was either you or me Snakey, and it just happened to be you who revived it. No hard feelings tho, we still love you. *coughasan00bcough* :)

Talk to moi on MSN for them. I didnt make them, nor do i have the capability to do so.

10. OinkUsed2BABunny

Time to remind us why Snake has been and is always the best... ;)

11. SolidSnake_19

Dern you Oink. Must you revive every thread I've made a moron of my self with?

I think my current avatard displays my old poster trait. What with the constant "lol-ing" and bashing people over the head with sticks that say what I think.

12. Bookworm42

Yeah and it shows what you're like in real life...Weird and violent and not a good typist. Gee, I'd be interested in how good you are with your pets you keep talking about...Don't have any kids till you can keep from killing your pets...(I seem to remember hearing about a killer dog...) :p

13. OinkUsed2BABunny

Holy Scuba-Sam! I wouldnt wanna be living in the same province *cough*, let alone the same HOUSE, as Snake. I feel so sorry for the animals. Poor, little defenseless animals.

Besides, you need to lay off the phobia. It's one thing to hate n00bie tards (when were we not one once?), but it's a totally different thing to be so damned afraid of being one. I personally think you were cute back then :eek:... but what the heck do I know? I think Bunnies go Oink.
    :confused:

14. SolidSnake_19

"Phobia" ? Who said I was scared of n00bies? ... I just find them annoying, not when they first appear because that's understandable, but when they've hung around for a year or so and are still concidered n00bies. :p

Oh and to Book... I can't help that they cannot survive inside of a plastic ball.

15. Bookworm42

A plastic BALL? What did you do with the poor thing...pretend that it was a soccer ball to play with, then forget to feed and water it? By the way, which creature paid with its life for your forgetfulness? Enquiring minds would like to know!

16. OinkUsed2BABunny

Ok, then one can reason that it is excusable for you to have acted that way when you first posted here. "That way" being not tardishly at all, IMO, so why are you still so hung up about it? You were in no way speaking like a n00b in ANY of your earlier posts.

And by Tard-phobia I meant you are too afraid to LOOK like a tard. Which, by the way, you werent. We all know what a typical n00b looks like, so you shouldnt be too ashamed of the way you looked in this thread, or in any other threads for that matter. But what the hell do I know?
    :rolleyes:

17. Bookworm42

Aww, that's so sweet Oink!! I'll be sure and tell Snake to up her insulin injection after that sugary complement....

Snakey, stop with the false modesty...you know that you're the most puter literate person I know!! :)

18. OinkUsed2BABunny

You just need to get out more.

Seriously.

19. SolidSnake_19

This has gone from slightly weird to just plain freaky. Book stop tormenting me.[​IMG]

20. OinkUsed2BABunny

What other meaning would her life have if not to be annoying? :confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.