Hi there!

Discussion in 'Introductions Forums' started by mya, Aug 11, 2007.

1. mya

mya New Member

Hi there!

Hello everyone. My name is Mya. I'm from Canada and love a lot about the sims. I hope I will enjoy your company here. ( Maybe I should tell you that I'm French canadian, so I can make real big mistake while I'm talking:eek:...).
    Honestly, I don't have big prefrences about books and movies. But for Actor/actress: Brandon Fraser and Sandra Bullock
    Colour: All of them 'cause every single one makes the difference
    Dessert: ...something with chocolate (maybe like most of the people:rolleyes:). I'm a mother of two young childs and I enjoy life as much as I can.

I have a sims story website to introduce to you but I don't really know where to talk about it. I've look in the Community Showroom, but I felt lost...Are they other kind of fansite than forum in this showroom?:knockedout:

Anyway, I'm glad to join here. I come to see what good to ear from you. :)

2. muffin-tacos

muffin-tacos Queen of Xeex

Hey, mya! Welcome to World Sims!! :D

You could try the Fan Fiction/Art forum. It says that it's a place where you can share your writing and artistic skills, which is what you're wanting to do, if I'm not mistaken.

So you like to write sim stories, do you? I do too! We got some really, really good stories in the Library if you want to take a look (there's a link to it in my signature otherwise you can find it at the top of this site on your right hand side). Why not post a story or two? :)

3. mya

mya New Member

Honestly, I was thinking about giving the URL to my website. It's gonna be easier as this. And coming back to tell people when I update my website wich is near by every month ;). So they would be free to see my website or not. Hum...is it better say like this?:eek:

4. Odinmoon

Odinmoon Creator of organised mess

Hi Mya you can post your site here

5. mya

mya New Member

Thank you Odimoon. Just I as said lately, I felt lost in the showroom. But I guess that's the better place to put it. Hope you will take time to visit my website.;)

6. Odinmoon

Odinmoon Creator of organised mess

No prob
    I saw your site and it looks great:) Didn't have much time to read. But next time I will.

I know you have a sister called Chanti.
    I had a cat named Shanty. I think its Sanskrit meaning Peace.
    You should write some stories here in sims library. :)

7. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Welcome aboard Mya!

8. mya

mya New Member

Thanks everyone. I'm glad to be so welcome :shy:.