Homecomming

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by FinalFantasy4ever, Oct 2, 2003.

1. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

even ff (freshman formal) is bigger then hc

2. OinkUsed2BABunny

OinkUsed2BABunny Perma-banned.

Now that's saying a lot.

Dances=waste of my time. Anyone wanna add to or subtract from that?

3. FinalFantasy4ever

actually....they do let you spend time with certain people without parents around (also saying you have to stay at school till 5 gives you that chance too lol) otherwise it is a waste of time.

4. OinkUsed2BABunny

1) Parents no longer meddle in my affairs. So that's N/A for not applicable.
    2) If you were resourceful enough no parents could keep you from hanging out with who you want, that is, if they dont resort to locking you in your room with the exception of school and showers.
    3) As opposed to having the faculty monitor your every move at school functions? No thanks, I'll take neither anyday. This leads back to point number 2. Sometimes it's as easy as, like you said, staying after school or just the convenient "Clubs, be back at dinner time." excuse. ;)

It baffles me how a lot of people I know constantly complain about how they cant do this and that because of their parents and blah bleh bleep. Must be how lenient my parents have been. That and I've earned enough of their trust. :p

5. FinalFantasy4ever

my parents trust me its just they tease me about hangin out with a guy.
    Also theres like no way I could go to a club. I live in the country and cant drive lol

6. OinkUsed2BABunny

Ah! So that's the problem. Let them tease you all they want, they know they're just jealous. :p

7. FinalFantasy4ever

lol
    they are just v odd parents.