How Do I HomeCrafter Plus HELP !!!!

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by MsLaura88, Feb 22, 2005.

1. MsLaura88

MsLaura88 New Member

HomeCrafter Plus HELP !!!!

I can't figure out how to upload my files from my Print Shop Pro to the Homecrafter plus....I hit the refresh button, and nothing changes in Homecrafter's Plus. Please help ! I've looked up a tutorial and can't find anything about it except what The Sims 2. com says about it and I can't get it to work. I have all these cool textures that I want to use for wallpaper, but I can't get it to work. My Print Shop Pro works fine with The Sims 2 Body Shop, but for some reason I can't get it to work in Homecrafters. HELP PLEASE !!!

2. Daizee

Daizee New Member

Make sure that you are saving the templete before you refresh it in HomeCrafter. Wish I could help more but that is all I can think of and that's just because I have done it before.:)

3. MsLaura88

MsLaura88 New Member

Thanks

Thanks, but I am saving it in the graphics program. In fact, I tried saving it two different ways. Once as just template and the other as black and white stripes (since that's what the pattern was).....I hit the refresh button in Home Crafter, but it didn't do anything. :confused: I'm so frustrated. Thanks for the suggestion though. If you think of anything else, please let me know.

4. Ningengirai

Ningengirai Cadwallader

Hm. Usually, what you do is to copy the template several times in Paint Shop Pro ( if that's what you have... never heard of PRINT Shop Pro ), save them as .BMP (bitmap) in the designated folder,then go to Homecrafter and select them from "Create New Content". Look at the screenshot I took below. The important thing is that you save them as bitmaps, because I don't think the program will accept any other file types.

Attached Files: