House brag thread

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by surprised_by_witches, May 2, 2006.

1. Vega

Vega New Member

Your car shop looks great :D it was a really good idea to build one ;)

2. Vega

Vega New Member

thanks Moon :)

i don't know how but i've deleted some pictures that i had posted of that house:eek:

well here they are again :p

Attached Files:

3. Odinmoon

Odinmoon Creator of organised mess

I hate it when i get a typo and find it later when i cant edit it. Like car sales card lol :rolleyes:

4. Sacharissa

Sacharissa New Member

Nice house, Vega! It looks like it belongs on some Greek Billionaire's private island!

5. scferg

scferg Sean

Here's on of my recent creations. I really like building huge, massive mansions. I'm getting it ready for download on my site. But, here are the pics, sorry I have a lot. This home is called "The Beverly Estate"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry again for so much.

6. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Very impressive! :)

7. scferg

scferg Sean

Thanks

8. Odinmoon

Odinmoon Creator of organised mess

Cool shots :) Nice place. I want to buy it:D

9. Sacharissa

Sacharissa New Member

That's amazing, scferg! Very realistic. I'd like to live there!

10. person123

person123 Frumpy McDoogle!

Ooh, I like the room with the pool in it! Most of my houses tend to look like a series of boxes mashed together.

11. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

That's fabulous scferg. And beautifully photgraphed as well.

12. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

Wow. That's one amazing house (and one amazing graphics card!). Fabulous work.

13. scferg

scferg Sean

Thank you all for your great comments!

14. hugzncuddles

hugzncuddles New Member

Wow! Those are beautiful pics of an amazing house, scferg! Thanks for sharing. :)

I love the reflective shiny floor in the dining room too.

15. estatica

estatica New Member

Hi! I just found this thread and thought I could also share some my stuff with you guys. Here are 3 sets of starter homes (<20.000 simoleans), each have 4 lots, no custom content:

[​IMG]
    The traditional starter set requires University, Nightlife and Open For Business.
    Direct link: http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/sims2/sets/lots/587961/

[​IMG]
    To play the rustic starter set you only need to have Seasons installed.
    Direct link: http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/sims2/sets/lots/602404/

[​IMG]
    This modern set has some lots that require Nightlife, Open for Business, Seasons, but others require more expansions.
    Direct link: http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/sims2/sets/lots/583497/

I hope you guys like it! :p

16. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

These houses are pretty looking eye candy for neighborhoods, but without photos of floor plans it is impossible to judge if they are also worth downloading as playable houses. However on a much more important side, TSR is a paysite with content for free download on a rotation basis.

The first house I clicked to examine is available to download for member with free-registrations, so I will do you the courtesy of leaving the links in place as long as you confirm within 24 hours that these lots will remain free to download for a reasonable period, and that they are hack-free (for the benefit of those players who are not so adept at filtering such content for themselves).

17. estatica

estatica New Member

I apologise in advance if I broke the forum rules. I was not aware that I was not allowed to post links to my creations.

Answering you questions, *all* these houses are completely free, as well as all the content I publish at TSR (otherwise, I wouldn't have linked to them). They do not contain any hacks or any custom content. To access more detailed informations including screenshots and houseplans of each house, you need to click the link where it says "View all items". I didn't show them in the previous post because it would be simply too much for one post (after all, there are 12 lots and 24 mediums sized screenshots more to see).

Again, I'm really sorry for the inconvenience. It was not my intention to give you any trouble over this. I'll delete the post if you like.

18. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

No! Please don't delete the post. I wasn't intending to sound so officious. I just wanted to make it clear to everyone else that TSR is a subscription site and that sometimes stuff is rotated in and out of free to download. Can be frustrating for people who see links to stuff a few weeks later only for them to find the stuff is no longer available for free.

Edited to add. I like them a lot, by the way. :D

19. estatica

estatica New Member

Thank you for your comment, I do appreciate it! :eek:

I can't speak officially for TSR, but the free downloads rotation policy has changed some time ago. Now, only Featured Artists (FA) or downloads containing FA creations are subscription only. I am only Select Artist at TSR and I never use FA content in my stuff, so it's all 100% free every day of the year! :D

If by some reason this policy changes in the near future, I'll be sure to let you guys know. :)

20. Jakethedane

Jakethedane Man of the world

My Mansion

I have posted some houses on the UOEM-site, but thought I would brag about my houses some more.

This home, is for the family that needs to show, that they have arrived. The floorplan is very interesting and it screams quality.

This mansion has 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 large livingrooms, one could easily be used for diningroom, and room for kitchen. That said, there is no kitchen built. Balcony overlooking the street.

It has two storeys and if one chooses to, the attic can also be included.

Price: A mere 45.866. Its a bargain!

Want it? Go to : http://uoem.com/sims/downloads/showentry.php?e=69&catid=12

Attached Files: