House brag thread

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by surprised_by_witches, May 2, 2006.

1. Jakethedane

Jakethedane Man of the world

Spacious starter

60 Pacific is a medium size home, for the young couple or the selective person, who needs the space.

It is built, using an interesting floorplan, that allows for various alternatives.

There is a driveway, 2 bedrooms, 1 bath and room for kitchen. It comes unfurnished, but because the price is so low, you can easily afford to buy the stuff you need, and still have money left over.
    The lotsize is 2x2 and it costs 12.522

No custom content, but you need Uni, NL and OFB

Want it? Go to: http://uoem.com/sims/downloads/showentry.php?e=68&catid=12

Attached Files:

2. Jakethedane

Panoramic Dream

This next one, is actually one I started years ago. I always had trouble in the past building the houses to big, and then couldnt figure out the floorplan. I also couldnt get the height rght, when I build a basement, and so the ideas of this particular style of house, has been scrapped up until very recently.

This house contains custom objects, so it is only for your viewing pleasure. Sorry:-(

It sits on a 4x4 lot overlooking the ocean. (Bluewater map is really perfect for these type of houses).

Enjoy the pictures!

Attached Files:

3. Jakethedane

420 Canyon Road

This is a house I built, sort of in a rush. I wanted something on a slope, but coulnt figure out what style to built it in. So its a combo of rustic mountain cabin and luxury retreat.

This is also a house which contains custom content, so there is no donwload. Anyway I hope you like the pictures!

Attached Files:

4. Jakethedane

The Mansion

This is my version of a really large mansion. It has some custom contents on it, like the frontdoor, but because I just cant remember where I got that door from, I better not post an attachment.

I can say that it has 11 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, garage and plenty of living space for the extended family.

Enjoy the pictures!

Attached Files:

5. Jakethedane

115 Beach Drive

This house is a stylish modern house, right at the beach-side. It has custom contents as well, so no downloads available right now.

Attached Files: