House brag thread

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by surprised_by_witches, May 2, 2006.

1. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Oh, that's fabulous, Kat. I donwloaded that one.

And you create stairs! You clever thing. Fetch that light out from under that bushel immediately!

Must go check your blog now :rolleyes:

2. Vega

Vega New Member

Nice pool, i like the waterfall :)
    But can your sims swim in that pool?? :rolleyes:

3. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Wow! For a few minutes I was speechless, then realized I can't post speechlessness.:wideeyed:

BTW, is that a neighborhood decoration in the background? Looks like a government building?

4. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

so way cool kat, wow!

5. Jazz

Jazz Vintage User

heh heh cool kat. thats funny.
    Great house.

6. Medicated Kisses

Medicated Kisses New Member

Outstanding job everyone! I uploaded my house, but I added on a few updates. It's a very beautiful home. I'll be back with pictures!

;)

7. Vega

Vega New Member

Attached Files:

8. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Very nice, Vega. Very interesting dining room window wall. And the living room set up is cool, too.

9. Sacharissa

Sacharissa New Member

I love this thread! Everyone is so creative and I get tons of ideas!

Love your modern home, Vega! Really nice floorplan and great use of windows! Imagine the views one could get!

And Kat...WOW...Just WOW! :eek:

10. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

Here are some interior shots of a house I made last night. Not much to look at on the outside, but the inside is freaking beautiful. And is my sim grateful? No, of course not. The stupid little cow stomps her foot about her environment score being in the red whenever she's upstairs, just because there's a big hole in the floor.

I've had holes in the floor before, but apparently she thinks she's special. :rolleyes:

I had to add walls to the kitchen, ruining my artistic vision.

Sims. Sheesh.

Attached Files:

11. Vega

Vega New Member

Very pretty house :) once i've made a pool inside house and my sims didn't like it :mad: sometimes they really make me mad, lol

12. Sacharissa

Sacharissa New Member

Lovely interiors SBW! Love the pool room with the bar in the corner. Can your say "Pool PAR-TAY!" (I knew you could!)

By the way, how is it that when you look over the balcony railing, you can see the furniture on the ground floor? Is this a game setting I don't know about? Or is it something new with Seasons (which I don't have yet)?

13. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

It's a graphics setting called Hide Objects. Just click it to off and voila, furniture on more than one level. I think it's available with all permutations.

Glad you like it, and it isn't the pool she objects to, because she loves the first floor. It's the upstairs she hates. Stupid sim.

14. Lynet

Lynet New Member

She's stupid, I agree, 'cause I'd like to live in that house. Wow

15. Valkyrie

Valkyrie New Member

All these houses are awesome, im gonna put a pic of mine on here when i go back to my boyfriends house!
    can you put more then one house pics on here or just the one?

16. Sacharissa

Sacharissa New Member

Thanks for the info, SBW! I have seen that option, but did not know what it did! I will definately make use of it post haste!!

17. Sacharissa

Sacharissa New Member

Here's my big old Victorian pile...Once it was the elegant summer home of one of Sim City's captains of industry...Now it has been turned into an orphanage. With room for five children in the attic dormitory and a rather more comfortable suite for the caretakers, this fully furnished home could be yours, off of the Sims 2 Exchange, for a mere $222,000.

Will you use it for your own Orphanage? Or will you restore it to it's former grandeur, and
    move in one of your own wealthy simtizens?

http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/lot_detail.php?asset_id=524744&asset_type=lot&user_id=1818771

Attached Files:

18. Valkyrie

Valkyrie New Member

Cool, im defently gonna download that later!

19. Vega

Vega New Member

wow!!! that orphanage is amazing! i guess i will dowload it too :)

20. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Impressive, Sacha. It makes me think of Jane Eyre.