How Do I How can I get my suddenly brainless Sim to kiss his wife?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by lorelei92950, Oct 6, 2010.

1. lorelei92950

lorelei92950 Member

How can I get my suddenly brainless Sim to kiss his wife?

They were steadies in high school, no problem there that I can recall, but when it came time to propose he would not kiss or hug her. I had to have her do all the actions. He DID manage to propose marriage. Then when they got into their house he refused to kiss her or hug her. He was willing to do woo-hoo (natch), which I thought was going to be a problem. I was hoping that would snap him out of it. Now tonight, he will not talk/joke/play/kiss/hug....jut nothing. He will even make that eager face they make when you direct him to kiss or hug, like he's going to do it, but the action just disappears from the upper left screen. I had to have her kiss him; which he seems happy about, but tonight she is giving him the cold shoulder in bed. I can't keep having her do all the interaction between them. Well, maybe I can, but I don't want to. Who needs a stroll down memory lane?

I just can't figure out what the actual problem is. They each have 3 thunderbolts so they are crazy about each other, neither one is extremely shy. Just can't figure it out. I'd love to be able to just hold him upside down and give him a swirly, frankly. Probably wouldn't help anyway. He's a 2nd generation in my Sims and she's a townie (Marsha Bruenig), but I've had other townies get married and no problem.

I think one of the most exasperating, infuriating things about Sims 2 are when you give them an action to do and they just stand there and don't do it and it disappears from the screen. I have parents do that with toddlers a lot and it's all I can do to keep from destroying them, except I don't want them to take away the toddlers. Frankly, my best parents are single mothers. The married mothers are just lousy.