How Do I how do i change this.....?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by babyace2006, Oct 11, 2006.

1. babyace2006

babyace2006 New Member

how do i change this.....?

i installed sims 2,uni,NL,OFB,fmaily fun stuff and now glamour life.....

now when i play the sims the houses are red and flash and i cant decorate the walls.but i can change the floor put furniture etc.

what is wrong,does anyone know what to do?
    if so could you help me please

thank you

2. Lynet

Lynet New Member

3. babyace2006

babyace2006 New Member

thank you

i read that link
    it must be family fun stuff do you think it will be best to just leave it on or take it off?

thanks

4. babyace2006

babyace2006 New Member

its still happening

i have uninstalled my fun pack and the walls are still red....its so annoying i cant decorate....but the funny thing is all the houses in the neighbourhood are normal but when i enter them its like they are corrupted

please help

5. MegRen

MegRen New Member

I had that problem, too. I had to completely un-install and then re-install TS2 and the EPs without FFS. It has something to do with the file formats in FFS, I think.

6. babyace2006

babyace2006 New Member

really

thank you

it means losing my children (crys softly)

well did the red stop happing after that?
    or did it carry on with the flashing because i would hate to uninstall my family and then realise that it is still flashing?

thanks

7. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

No, no, it doesn't mean losing your children. Stop! Before you reinstall, copy the folder called My documents/EA Games/Sims 2/Neighborhoods to a different location on your hard drive.

After you reinstall, replace the Neighborhoods folder with the one you saved.

Your children should be fine.

Scratch that. Back up your entire Sims 2 folder. For more information go here
    or here.

8. babyace2006

babyace2006 New Member

hello

i have uninstalled my FF pack but the walls are still flashing red

what should i do?

plus i wanted to create a new family but the walls are red and i cant decorate

any help please

thanks

9. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

10. riotgirl8

riotgirl8 New Member

i installed the sims 2 double deluxe which comes with nightlife and celebration stuff but my walls flash red too...