How Do I How do I clean out my downloads? PLEASE READ!

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Ginger1888, Apr 3, 2006.

1. Ginger1888

Ginger1888 New Member

Getting a little confused.

As you can probably tell, my original question has been answered and fixed, by just uninstalling the game. Now I'm having trouble re-installing it, and I think it would be easier if I just start a new thread.:)
    Thanks for the help everyone. I think I'm going to contact EA Support and see what they have to say.
    Okay, I know what you're all going to say. "If you're going to contact EA Support, why start a new thread?!"
    Trust me, I need all the help I can get.

2. Ginger1888

Ginger1888 New Member

Eek. I lost the little "pamphlet" that came w/ the disc. My desk isn't very organised. That's probably why I'm having trouble with my disc. There is a scratch on it, and I'm pretty sure that's the problem. There is someone else that is having the exact same problem as me though, and the problem is on disc 2 also. So I don't know. I'm just going to buy a replacement disc, it's the best thing I can do. Does anyone know where to get one?

3. Ginger1888

Ginger1888 New Member

Mirelly, in my last thread you told me to read through this thread to help me get a replacement disc. I read KatAnubis' comment, and she said that I should look in that little book that came with my CD-ROM case. First of all, the case is totally trashed, I just keep it in a replacement case. I also lost the book. (I'm very disorganized). Plus as you can already probably tell with my last posts (and how I usually handle my problems) I'm not one of the oldest people on here.
    Anywho, I lost the book that came with the disc, so I started that thread to see if anyone knew how to specificly get a replacement disc, like websites or specific stores that will sell them.

4. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member