How Do I how do i disable death?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by HARNO, Feb 24, 2005.

1. HARNO

HARNO Guest

how do i disable death?

i only want my sims to grow adults, not to die how do i do this?

can i crontrol who is going to die and who isent?

edit:
    the camara is rather slow, how do i setup moving it at my keybord. and chance the speed of it?

2. KatAnubis

KatAnubis Lady Staff Member

You can turn off aging for an entire house/lot only, not for individuals. (That is done by opening the cheat box and typing "aging off" in the box.)

However, you can use the Elixir of Life (in the game) to make your Sims younger.

Or you can get Merola64's multipainting, which lets you add (or subtract) days from the person. It's free and you can find it at: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=30927

And the least safe way to do it is using the boolprop cheat. If you want to use that method, you'll need to do a forum search here, a BBS search on the official site or an internet search. (I don't use that cheat because I've seen far too many people get their games messed up using it.)

3. HARNO

HARNO Guest

thank you its was somthing like that i wanted, and i have found the elixir of life. its working :D