How Do I How do I get my Sim to "create a masterpiece"?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by lorelei92950, Jun 30, 2010.

1. lorelei92950

lorelei92950 Member

How do I get my Sim to "create a masterpiece"?

She's painted a lot of still lifes and some of the pics that you can choose from, plus painted other Sims in her family. Is there a trick to it? Or is it just a numbers game...that you have to do so many paintings to get there?

2. Flameback777

Flameback777 Josh's Servant Staff Member

I think it's random, with a higher chance of occurring if you sim has a high skill level.

3. lorelei92950

lorelei92950 Member

I've been checking around and it seems that some of my Sims had actually created some masterpieces but the game doesn't really call attention to it the way it does when you write a best-seller. Evidently you have a better chance if the painting sells for over $500. I would assume you need to paint using either "still life" or "paint a portrait of..."

4. KatAnubis

KatAnubis Lady Staff Member

I found that if you did a portrait, you had less chance than if you just painted whatever came up. Some of the routine pictures tend to be masterpieces each time they're painted. (Of course, you can get mighty tired of those same pictures over and over again.)